The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown sale does not work As advertised

KillingUGirl
KillingUGirl
✭✭✭
The advertised crown sale advertised in game and on ESOs website states 40% off for the 21k crown bundle. However it’s only discounted $10 which is less then 10% off. Customer support told me it was Microsoft’s issue which I find interesting since it advertised on ESOs website and in their game, you would think they would have to stand by their marketing...guess not. Anyways heads up for anyone out there wanting the sale on Xbox it doesn’t exist as advertised.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hello,

The Xbox Crown Pack sale ran from April 1 until April 7. For more information please see this article.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    I tried purchasing it 4 days ago
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    While it wa
    Hello,

The Xbox Crown Pack sale ran from April 1 until April 7. For more information please see this article.

This purchase I tried to make was four days ago. I have been dealing with it since. It should have been honored during the time the promotion ran but it wasn’t.
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    And I shouldn’t have had to put this much time and effort Into just wanting to respond to your sale and actually spend money. The sale should have worked as advertised during the timeframe it was advertised for.
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    Also if it only ran until the 7th why Is it still being advertised in game? Lol that’s a bit odd.
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    As of today Friday the 10th it still says crown packs up to 40% off, seems like false advertisement if the sale has ended.

8kn0qf7sn5rq.jpeg
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth any reply to that?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @KillingUGirl thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for any confusion. We have passed your feedback on to the proper team so that this can be adjusted.
    Staff Post
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    So does that mean that you are going to honor my purchase? @ZOS_Adrikoth. Considering I have been trying to purchase this for days and been run through so many hoops with ESO and Microsoft. And considering the fact that the sale is still being advertised.
    Edited by KillingUGirl on April 10, 2020 6:28PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also if it only ran until the 7th why Is it still being advertised in game? Lol that’s a bit odd.

No, not "odd"

I think it is manipulative and dishonest

YMMV
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    Judging from the silence I guess you aren’t going to honor your sale, sad.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Judging from the silence I guess you aren’t going to honor your sale, sad.

I'm very curious how this goes, first respond was quite fast only so they can adjust their announcement, however your purchase doesn't seem to be that urgent or important My guess is that you must create a support ticket and try to earn your right for your agreed purchase, no matter what the date was when you made your purchase.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

As we are unable to assist with this matter via our forums, we do ask that you follow up with our support team at help.elderscrollsonline.com. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 11, 2020 6:36PM
    Staff Post
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE: after a weeks attempt of trying to buy crowns and multiple tickets submitted there is zero response from customer service...disappointing and sad. They don’t even want my money lol, guess they have enough.
    Edited by KillingUGirl on April 13, 2020 12:10AM
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They want more of your money
  • KillingUGirl
    KillingUGirl
    ✭✭✭
    After numerous attempts at resolving this and trying to get them to actually honor the sale they advertised I continue to get nothing but runaround. This is by far some of the absolute worse customer service I have ever encountered. There should be some relatively easy way to resolve this issue. If you advertise something maybe think about actually making it available for purchase. THis is extremely frustrating. After over four years of ESO plus membership you would think that someone there could actually help me with this simple issue.