The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with lore to find connection with a single item and a craftable set for all of sets

Ek1
Ek1
✭✭✭
I came up some time ago an idea to have a item that IDs each craftable set. Like a signature item that could be spotted from distance so crafter would immediately know where to jog.

Some of the items relations are easy like the dragonguards banner for the dragonguards set and others ...not so. So I am asking the lore masters to pinch their superpowers to come up more connections for the missing ones. Or if you got more fitting idea for the already listed one, I'd like to hear that too! Banners look nice and are quite uniform but anything kinda goes. Trying to avoid really expensive ones or crown ones in case someone wants to follow the idea at their own place.

You can jump at my place to see how it looks like.
/script JumpToHouse("@Ek1")
Edited by Ek1 on March 9, 2020 11:50PM
Ek1@EU@PC.