Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Farm-Buddy

Keldor
Keldor
✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone,

I'm proud to announce that ESO Farm-Buddy version 1.0.0 has been released now.
I wrote a similar AddOn for World of Warcraft and have now adopted it to Elder Scrolls Online.

nvx4tzhlhkts.jpg
The features of ESO Farm-Buddy are:
  • Track item counts in your bag or crafting bag
  • Show a notification if the goal is reached
  • Visual display with progress bars
  • If you loot more than the defined goal count, a bonus value is displayed
  • Choose between different progress bar styles
  • Track items from your inventory by right click the item
  • Track items from the chat by right click the item link
  • Track items from the guild traders by right click the item

You can download the AddOn here on ESOUI: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2553-ESOFarm-Buddy.html
Edited by Keldor on March 26, 2020 4:20PM
ESO-Database.com (Steam Deck Client | System Status)
- Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
ESO-Skillfactory.com
- Elder Scrolls Online skill calculator with Championsystem! (DE/EN/FR)
ESO-Database Game Data API
- API for AddOn developers to fetch game related data like Chest positions etc.

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like your addon, Is it possible to make one that would involve a group farm? Just something that would tell me what the members have in their inventory before turning the items into the bank. Thanks.
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    madman65 wrote: »
    I like your addon, Is it possible to make one that would involve a group farm? Just something that would tell me what the members have in their inventory before turning the items into the bank. Thanks.

I'm not sure that's gonna work. Maybe the group loot data can be queried about an event. I'd have to look at that to see if I can add some kind of "group" mode to the settings.

Keldor
    ESO-Database.com (Steam Deck Client | System Status)
    - Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
    ESO-Skillfactory.com
    - Elder Scrolls Online skill calculator with Championsystem! (DE/EN/FR)
    ESO-Database Game Data API
    - API for AddOn developers to fetch game related data like Chest positions etc.

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor