The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host PC NA

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Reading comprehension is pathetic. I'll make a picture for you.

3wg5ro.jpg

When you don´t know hpw to argue post a pic lol- This thread gets closed again for people are mad and can´t even type.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Reading comprehension is pathetic. I'll make a picture for you.

3wg5ro.jpg

When you don´t know hpw to argue post a pic lol- This thread gets closed again for people are mad and can´t even type.

Are you EP? The so called Fengrush zerg, which was basically pugs following Fengrusæ 6-10 man group, counted at most somewhere around 50 players. During its prime. Every day, no matter the time, for 9 months straight, ep fields those numbers. In 2 guilds. But thats obviously just fine, cause ahtu and leader of kush are so *** at pvp they need 3 times the numbers at any given time to find their way to the toilet when they need to pee and the bucket is full.

Theres some idiots still accusing dc of zerging. Thats why theyre idiots.

Ill expose why youre so obsessed with this obviously wrong concept; You been slapped around by his group a couple of times, you gathered more men just to be clapped again. Even more players didnt help. And, the icing on the cake is him telling his followers how bad you are. Rightfully so.

Still arguing DC needs to be "punished", at this point, is pathetic. The few remaining DC are probably the only one left in cyrodiil with balls and interest in pvp.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on April 13, 2020 1:27PM
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,
    We had to close this thread as it has derailed extensively and is not offering much ground for constructive discussion. Please be sure to keep discussions on topic and constructive​. If you have any questions about the actions being taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.