The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Dundaxian Necromancers - Join us in our Conquest [XBOX/EU]

Dreadnal
Dreadnal
Soul Shriven
R7y0wCy.jpg
Welcome to the Dundaxian Necromancers recruitment thread! Please read more about us below!

About Us:

Are you a significant user of the dark arts?
Have you ever had the ambition to take over everything, and most importantly, do you wish to laugh in the faces of those who have mocked you for being such an intellectual in the art of Necromancy?

If this is you then you need look no further! The Dundaxian Necromancers are an upcoming cult of nefarious evildoers who aim to conquer Tamrial and annihilate anyone who stands in their way. Leading the charge is the ultimate scion of evil, the Dark Lord Zargothrax. Of course, the act of conquering multiple provinces cannot happen alone, and that is where you come in. Enlist in the cult, work your way up the ranks and become an Overseer of the Dark Lord. No matter if you're a Dragonknight, Templar or Warden, anyone may enter the cult if they posses a will of domination.

What do we offer:

The Dundaxian Necromancers offer a wide range of opportunities for you to participate in.

- Weekly events for trials, dungeons and PvP content in which gear is hoarded and shared among members!
- A Unique roleplay experience for those wishing to expand their characters!
- Helpful members wishing to aid you regardless of experience or level!
- Questing across tamriel fighting world bosses, engaging with NPC's and much more!

How to Join:

If you wish to join, you can leave a question/message down below or send me a message through the forums. Alternatively you can send me a message on my Xbox account: sniper kills11

Thank you for visiting the evil recruitment post of the Dundaxian Necromancers!
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our cult!
Edited by Dreadnal on April 7, 2020 5:31PM
  • InfernosDragons
    InfernosDragons
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there I’m interested in the guild my Xbox is Sir Salabean
  • Dreadnal
    Dreadnal
    Soul Shriven
    I’ve sent you an invitation, welcome to the cult!