The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Some people are exploiting a bug in Chaos Ball match(Mor Khazgurz)to win every game....plz fix it

beyondspace
beyondspace
✭✭✭
I SAW some enemy Chaos ball carriers CAREFULLY jumping down the edge of the map(in Mor Khazgur) while holding the chaos ball, they on purposely jump down at that corner spot down there right against the wall and they dont get killed by the enviromental damage at all. So 2 enemy players were just taking in turns carrying the chaos ball while NOBODY can reach them. they do this trick until they win. ZOS need to get rid of these "safe spot" down the edge of the map, if they stand in that little spot while holding chaos ball, NOBODY can reach them and they dont get killed by the enviromental damage when jumping down the edge, this is just 100% cheating. PLEASE fix this ASAP
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks and need to be fixed.

But it's a good thing I don't give any sheets about Chaos Ball.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They also haven't fixed the glitch where if a player picks up the ball as they die, they respawn with it. Or the maps with deep water, where only ranged players can reach them (unless they LoS behind scenery objects like bridges).

It's been like a year for the first one, and eons for the second. Bug fixes are definitely not a priority.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, I never win that balls fight if I didnt glitch that ball with me.
    Yes, I always try to grab when about to die, to glitch it.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I SAW some enemy Chaos ball carriers CAREFULLY jumping down the edge of the map(in Mor Khazgur) while holding the chaos ball, they on purposely jump down at that corner spot down there right against the wall and they dont get killed by the enviromental damage at all. So 2 enemy players were just taking in turns carrying the chaos ball while NOBODY can reach them. they do this trick until they win. ZOS need to get rid of these "safe spot" down the edge of the map, if they stand in that little spot while holding chaos ball, NOBODY can reach them and they dont get killed by the enviromental damage when jumping down the edge, this is just 100% cheating. PLEASE fix this ASAP

This explains a lot. I was wondering why people kept jumping off. They all just ended up dying though.