The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj color-swap mechanic

FatalDarkness
FatalDarkness
✭✭
For Skinrai/Vashai, are there still bugs with the color-swap mechanic?

My guild has been working on a VMoL progression and it has been noticed that occasionally when a person gets an incoming aspect change, they don't get the indicator circle at their feet. This is rare, but a few people in my group have mentioned it and I had it happen to me twice last weekend as well. When this happens, RAID notifier doesn't pop up its indicator either, but you do get the "received xxx aspect" when the switch finalizes (which if you are not in appropriate position is already too late.) I realize there could be other factors so before I assume there may be bug I wanted to check with others and see if anyone has experienced this recently.

Thanks
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it's still bugged. There was a guy in one of our runs the other night with no color on his head or around his feet. Even with combat cues always on, it MIGHT show the text once a fight. It'll probably never get fixed.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you see only two people leave your side then everyone should space out so you can figure it out and not blow each other up.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA