Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No campaign reward after leveling up to 50 during campaign

Rikal
Rikal
✭✭✭
I reached level 50 during the just ended Icereach campaign 7 day cycle. Actually I was in a delve in Cyrodiil when I hit 50. At that point my character Kaamea (who had 250K points) couldn't exit the delve back to Cyrodiil proper and couldn't port anywhere. I asked in chat and the advice was to enter IC campaign as the best way to get out of the delve and I did that. Is that how it's supposed to work if you hit 50 mid campaign while in the under 50 campaign? Did I not get the campaign reward for Icereach because I entered the IC campaign, because I only did that so I could get out if the delve? Should I have just logged out instead?

I should get the reward for Icereach based on the 250K points I had at the time I reached level 50.
Rikal on NA-PC (aka Rhaulikko)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does the game indicate your home campaign is now?
  • Rikal
    Rikal
    ✭✭✭
    Blackreach. I don't know how it got set to that.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest that is not good news.

Create a ticket explaining what happened and that you would like the rewards you had worked for. Post the ticket number here. @ZOS_BillE might be able to help expedite it but I am not suggesting they or Zos will help you out.

I have often wondered what happened when you reached Lvl 50 in the underling campaign. While your situation does not answer my question it does point out there is a glaring issue that Zos needs to rectify. A lot of new players come into this game daily and would not think there would be an issue doing exactly what you die, enter a delve at Lvl 49. It is just not a common situation.

First, there should create some means that ports the person out of the campaign, but not abandon the campaign, when in the situation you explained. They could also add a message at this point that explains if you go into any other campaign before the end of your current home campaign you will lose those rewards.

Maybe not that, but something could be improved there.
  • Rikal
    Rikal
    ✭✭✭
    I made a ticket for an "item" problem. This issue doesn't fall easily in to any standard category. TY
  • Rikal
    Rikal
    ✭✭✭
    [Incident: 200406-008012] Customer Service Ticket
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It doesn't matter that you went into the delve. Once you level out of the u50 campaign, you will not be able to return if you leave and once you leave, you will be removed from leaderboards. If you managed to level up just barely before flip, you might get the rewards if you stay in the campaign till flip.
  • Rikal
    Rikal
    ✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter that you went into the delve. Once you level out of the u50 campaign, you will not be able to return if you leave and once you leave, you will be removed from leaderboards. If you managed to level up just barely before flip, you might get the rewards if you stay in the campaign till flip.

Yes I know that's what happened. It's wrong. Should not work like that. You should get the reward you earned if you are forced out of a campaign.