The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changing my account's country of residence & currency

Sioryn
Sioryn
✭✭
I sent an email about this to ZOS yesterday, but as I haven't gotten a reply yet, I thought I'd post here in case I can actually somehow resolve this myself (though I doubt it).

When I was last subscribed to ESO Plus, I still lived in a different country with a different currency to where I am now. I would now like to resub to ESO Plus, but:
1) My account still displays my previous country and I can't find any way to change it – I can only change the home address, but not the country.
2) Due to point 1, the currency that's displaying next to the different subscription options is not the currency I now use.
3) Due to point 1 and 2, I cannot resub as I can't update my full billing address – and I also do not want to pay in the "old" currency, as this likely means extra currency conversion costs.

Does anyone know if I can change the country or billing details (i.e. billing address / country / currency) manually? Though I doubt I can, as it sounds like it's a securty risk to let users do this themselves.

I know I emailed ZOS "only" yesterday, but as I'm a bit impatient to get ESO Plus before the weekend, I thought I'd best try my luck at the forums, too.

Thank you in advance!

- @Sioryn
  • Sioryn
    Sioryn
    ✭✭
    Oh, and my ticket number is:
    170329-001542
  • Sioryn
    Sioryn
    ✭✭
    Got a reply from ZOS just now. Issue solved!
    Edited by Sioryn on March 30, 2017 8:23PM
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Glad your issue has been resolved!
    If you have any future issues feel free to message me or post in the forums!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • JamieEren
    JamieEren
    Soul Shriven
    How did they fix it? I have the same problem? Please help
  • blendertoes
    blendertoes
    ✭✭✭
    You have to put in a support ticket and explain the situation. I had to do this when I moved back to the US mainland. It was taken care of pretty quickly in my case.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With this discussion being nearly three years old the thread will now be closed. Please open a ticket with customer support if you are having an issue with your country account settings.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.