The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Kill Tip

MrCal
MrCal
✭✭✭
So noob question for ya'll. I keep seeing double/triple dizzying swings on my death tip but half the time don't even see them pulling off the animation. Is it just showing what did most damage?
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death recap is quite wonky in general, if you get hit by a lot of things most of them won't even show up in the recap.

And getting "hit" by abilities which have no animation, that's just plain old lag/desync.
  • MrCal
    MrCal
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm ok, yeah like I get hit with dizzy swing yet no one is close by at times lol.
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the lag and desync. Often times people are not where you see them and abilities don't register until it's too late. The game has been going to hell for years and it finally arrived.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrCal wrote: »
    Hmm ok, yeah like I get hit with dizzy swing yet no one is close by at times lol.

I've been hit with dizzy after jumping off an outpost wall and about halfway down, lol.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, lots and lots of dizzying swings out there right now...what drives me nuts is that when you mix in the lag it visually looks like you're getting hit from 20 meters away...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1319-ImprovedDeathRecap.html

It'll show you a new window with whatever info your client actually experienced.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com