Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

No Volenfell I Quest and Achievement

Miragent
Miragent
✭✭✭
I've been holding off pledges and RND until I'd be capable to solo explore and do first timer quests in at least base game dungeons, and finally I'm there, starting to explore and beat them so I can finally join pledge runs. But when I was low level, I did join a few RND groups with my guild, but still never got to fully freely do those few quests, exploration and boss mechanics learning at my own pace. So it happens that I have Volenfell II achievement from a RND run, but never done Volenfell I. Now I finally did Volenfell I pledge, explored every crook and cranny, but there was no quest for me and no achievement either. Had the same situation with City of Ash - done a RND City of Ash II run before and just recently soloed City of Ash I on my own, and did the quest and everything. Why can't I do Volenfell I quest and get achievement?
  • Miragent
    Miragent
    ✭✭✭
    Oh nevermind, I just read the achievement wrong. The double L's at the end of the name somehow looked like Roman 2 to me. I already had done that dungeon before. Oh well, will have to solo for the story on a new character some day.