The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Keep getting kicked to log in screen

• SeveN085
    SeveN085
    ✭✭✭
    Turned out for me it was Bandit UI that was causing dc's.
  • Maason
    Maason
    My take in this forum is that devs don’t really care. The game keeps getting worse with every patch. Last night in Cyrodiil my horse with rapids is slower than a person with a brand new horse. Get off the horse and everyone moves at least twice as fast as me. Checked to see if I accidentally hit the WALK key...when I do that, I go into SLO MO. Meanwhile everyone else is attacking the slow guy and getting free AP. After 6 deaths, called it quits. I DO NOT have this issue in PVE....Maybe Bethesda should use some of that money we spend on all the cosmetics in the game like houses, mounts, and pets, and buy a better server.....something with this one leaves a lot to desire.
  • InsidiousMagnus
    Come on Zos....
  • InsidiousMagnus
    It has now gotten to the point that I feel there is no point in trying to even play the game anymore. I have no addons and even reinstalled the game. I made sure my drivers are up to date and still I can't even do CoH1 without disconnecting six times and waiting 20 minutes trying to get back just to see that the dungeon is finished.
  • InsidiousMagnus
    Well, they released a patch today. Didn't do anything. Time to leave the game. Too bad it had to come to this.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, constantly DCing. 2qsjxi6dqtm9.png.
    I was playing yesterday all day long, and it was ok. Now... this.

EDIT

Few hours later - everything is fine.

Bitching is always nice, isn't it? But when things are done well - or are fixed, nothing. NO game is perfect, but FEW can understand that.
    Edited by Drammanoth on March 17, 2020 10:38PM
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    From late evening to now. Or when loading the character or login screen. GG Zenimax!

94hs04drtpl8.jpg
  • Azirel
    Azirel
    ✭✭✭
    Been playing this game from beta. How is it possible they still do have those login issues?

Each maintenance week is 3 days short due to login issues/disabling servers during EU times.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pc eu, 999+ ping and logged off automatically multiple times. Logging on pc na char and ping is normal for that server (~200).
    Edited by colossalvoids on March 17, 2020 9:12AM
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Azirel wrote: »
    Been playing this game from beta. How is it possible they still do have those login issues?

Each maintenance week is 3 days short due to login issues/disabling servers during EU times.

This is how you end up buying potato servers
  • InsidiousMagnus
    I have found a solution. Run the game with a VPN. You will have a higher ping but better than crashing all the time.
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    ...Elder Scrolls AFK...
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it that I can level up a World of Warcraft character from 1-80 in one seesion, yet I cant stay in-game on ESO for 30 seconds... if I'm so lucky to actually get in-game to begin with?
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    Since I had to re-download the game I opted to wait and monitor the forums to ascertain a green light of sorts to actually take the plunge and DL the odd 100GB or whatever it is. But sofar it seems like a nope... guess I will have the free space for the foreseeable future from the looks of it.
  • m_marinob14_ESO
    m_marinob14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am having consistent disconnect as described by the original poster. My system ran just fine up to last week when this all started.
  • InsidiousMagnus
    @m_marinob14_ESO Yeah, the only fix I found is to run the game with a VPN.