The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I hate not being able to queue BGs with friends

LADYKiLLER
LADYKiLLER
✭✭✭
Title says it all. Used to play BGs every day. Haven't touched them since the change. We only play Cyrodiil now, because half of the fun of PvP is hearing your cajun friend scream as he gets annihilated by 3 jab spamming [snip].

It's not all about winning.

[edited for inappropriate content/language]
Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on March 26, 2020 7:17PM
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously don't know why they didn't just have an option for solo queue and group queue. Their decision-making abilities have me very worried for the future of this game.
  • wylievc
    wylievc
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to get into too much detail here but I'd like to add my support for this. I haven't found improvements with solo queue and it seems worse than ever now, or at least not better. All while no longer being able to play with my brother, leading to a lack of desire to play at all. I'm waiting for them to follow up with this test because as it stands its draining my desire to continue to play/subscribe to the game.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how peemade cant queue for bg.

Lol.
  • Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭
    I've had a long break, about 6 months atleast, perhaps longer. And it doesn't even feel that much more balanced. Every game i've played so far, about 8 games. There is always 1 dominating team or no team is dying. I think 7 games 1 team dominated, 1 game we all sat on like 300 points for 10 minutes cuz no1 died.

I mean sure theres no more premades that dominates, but theres still so many healers/tanks playing that the group setups still kinda ends up as if it were a premade. Until you get nightblades in your group and you just give up cuz they do 130k dmg after 15minutes sniping.

But i love playing with friends, we used to duel/bg entire days. Now we got back because there were some new sets to check out and there were some improvements to the game. But then we realise, oh ***, we literally cannot pvp together. Cyrodiil isn't really designed for 2 man running around. Idk if they made huge overhauls to it, but so far its still just zergs running around and ye thats soooo fun......

Not even allowing 2man premade was a horrible idea. Its an mmorpg ffs, the whole point is to play WITH OTHER PPL, WITH FRIENDS. Completly blocking you out from playing with your friends in group content, such as BGs is ***.

Lets also remove dungeon from having premades, because they clear dungeons easier than randoms.

And i agree with Ladykiller 100%. This is not rated battlegrounds, there is no rating. If we talked ranked battlegrounds, i would understand. But this is just casual have fun with your friends type of battles. There is no reason for this whatsoever.

I know Wow used to have 5man premades, but a BG had 10 ppl in each team. Having 2/4 to be able to premade would be roughly the same. Let ppl have fun.