Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/04/03

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Golden Vendor offer this week?
The Adhazabi Aba-daro is a special ESO vendor that only appears on the weekend to offer a random selection of gold jewelry (2 from dungeons and two from zone items sets), two monster set helms or shoulders (pledge dungeons).
  1. Ring of Leeching – Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP
  2. Ironblood Ring – Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP
  3. Swamp Raider’s Ring – Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  4. Shalk’s Ring – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  5. Stormfist’s Shoulders – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
  6. Domihaus Shoulders – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP

*Tradeable
Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.

Full history of golden vendor items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

Vendor Locations: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/#locations
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since when the helmets were replaced by shoulders that we get EASILY now from daily npcs?
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on April 4, 2020 8:35AM
  • Vicinia
    Vicinia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp, that's the way she goes.

Thanks for posting @BenevolentBowd!
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The vendor algorithm really should be tweaked to simply iterate through the sets rather than subjecting us to pure RNG.

It certainly feels as though Domihaus has been featured like three or four times in the last couple of months and there are several others that have repeated as well.

With all of the new dungeons over the last few years, they really should add two more jewelry slots as well.
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yandere, I suspect they are employing some weighted RNG; evidence lack of new sets and many health related items.
  • BackStabeth
    BackStabeth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to me that RNG is calculated according to how popular a particular set is, or how many people are using it. So if it's a set not many people use, it's RNG equation will cause it to drop more, if more people use a set it's RNG equation will cause it to drop less.

I have noticed while trying to farm VO gear that it drops more often in some trials than others. I feel this has something to do with the RNG calculations according to how popular the set is or how many people are using it.

This is how RNG is calculated in Neverwinter, which it seems ESO has benchmarked against for a lot of it's content, I don't see why they wouldn't benchmark against Neverwinter for drop table RNG as well.

This also seems to be the case with Undaunted chests, it took me forever to get the Velidreth shoulders, and yet other shoulders for the far less desirable or used sets seemed to drop often, sometimes I would get two shoulders of the same set out of three.

Regardless, the drop tables in ESO are horrible, it's frustrating, just another thing to complain about.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So domihaus only does damage outside of the circle?
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You get bonus spell/weapon damage when you stand inside ring. Enemies take damage when they stand on ring. Exactly on ring, not inside or outside. It is not bad in PvE for stationary fights against large enemies. You can stay in ring and big bosses will always be touching ring. In PvP, it is popular only for the 1-piece bonus. Getting a full max stamina and max magicka set bonus from 1 piece of gear is really useful in PvP, where your off resource is more important than in PvE.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

You get bonus spell/weapon damage when you stand inside ring. Enemies take damage when they stand on ring. Exactly on ring, not inside or outside. It is not bad in PvE for stationary fights against large enemies. You can stay in ring and big bosses will always be touching ring. In PvP, it is popular only for the 1-piece bonus. Getting a full max stamina and max magicka set bonus from 1 piece of gear is really useful in PvP, where your off resource is more important than in PvE.

Oh that’s even worse I know about the rest but I wasn’t sure how the damage portion worked.

Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rigged.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domihaus AGAIN? :#
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is no RNG in Golden Vendor. Algorithm is written to drop trash and non-DLC helmets. DLC and non-DLC helmets are now equal in numbers but for some reason drop rate favors the non-DLC ones. And when DLC helmets drop, its mostly the same again and again.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is no RNG in Golden Vendor. Algorithm is written to drop trash and non-DLC helmets. DLC and non-DLC helmets are now equal in numbers but for some reason drop rate favors the non-DLC ones. And when DLC helmets drop, its mostly the same again and again.

Maybe DLC sets are just excluded until DLC gets reeeaally old?
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

Maybe DLC sets are just excluded until DLC gets reeeaally old?

Maybe the continued desirability of sets like Zaan, which drives traffic to a 2 year old DLC dungeon, is what is keeping it from ever showing up here.

It’s doing exactly what it’s supposed to do on a gaming level, pulling players into different content and testing their abilities.

Do you really want every zergling who’s managed to put together a half million AP to have an impen Zaan hat?
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like if Thurvokun helm appeared on Golden then I can die repeatly happier :#
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new, same old crap that we have seen before :(
    Monster shoulders you can buy from Undaunted vendor for keys or get at random for doing base game plages over & over. So chances are - most ppl have it already.

So, like I have said, no dlcs monster helmet that we have never got before at gold vendor - wasted weekend.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Id like if Thurvokun helm appeared on Golden then I can die repeatly happier :#

Veteran Fang Lair is not that hard. Give it a shot and you ll get your helm within 1 hour max (I was lucky enough to get Heavy Infused in my first run) . But if you have a DK tank, its useless. I dont use it even on my secondary Templar tank anymore. Warden is way better set. Thurvokun is only useful in situations against big trash mobs where you lack the DK's Talons for mass Minor Maim appliance.

Edited by gatekeeper13 on April 4, 2020 12:15PM
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about you just make it rotate through the weeks, zos? :# instead of giving us the same useless cr*p over and over again :unamused:
    PC EU
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They want you to buy dlc - eso plus. They aint gnna share good things free...
  • Knightpanther
    Knightpanther
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Oh that’s even worse I know about the rest but I wasn’t sure how the damage portion worked.

Pretty much this, in PvP i pair it with Mighty Chudan for armor and Mag + Sta

Be safe