The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 - Disconnect Extravaganza

rafaelcsmaia
rafaelcsmaia
✭✭✭✭✭
After the patch I cant keep myself logged in for more than 5 minutes, anyone experiencing this as well?
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    sound like a ltp issue fam
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squidgaurd wrote: »
    sound like a ltp issue fam

@Squidgaurd have an insightful fam
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rafaelcsmaia

To help with the disconnections you've started experiencing, there are a few things you can try on your end to help with your connection.

• Turn off the router for 10 minutes and restart the console.
    • Make sure there is no maintenance on the PlayStation Network.
    • Make sure the most recent system and game updates are installed.
    • If using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection to the router.

In addition to these steps, you can also change the DNS settings on your PS4.
    1. Go to Settings.
    2. Got to Network.
    3. Select Set up internet connection.
    4. Select Wifi or Lan depending on the connection needed.
    5. Select Custom.
    6. Set the IP Address Settings to Automatic.
    7. Set the DHCP Host Name to Do Not Specify.
    8. Set the DNS Settings to Manual.
      • Primary DNS 8.8.8.8
      • Secondary DNS 8.8.4.4
    9. Set the MTU Settings to Automatic.
    10. Set the Proxy Server to None.

Please let us know if the disconnections improve after trying these steps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vet7years
    vet7years
    @ZOS_BillE I followed those steps and still can't stay on longer than a few minutes. Psn vet7years0902. It's been 3 days of this. I just want to be able to play. I even contacted both playstation and my internet company to make sure everything is in working order. Then today, just trying to do one light attack caused me to get kicked saying I'm spamming. Fix this please.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Tried those steps and various other dns', nothing works, I get random DCs for no good reason, and mind you, its not my ISP spiking, since i've been playing FIFA these days no problem.

Its frustrating to the point I stopped playing eso the last two weeks, it started after the patch.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, I keeps dc when there’s a lot of mobs on screen, dc 3+ times in Vhrc, my net is perfectly fine, it’s just this patch and this game
    Pc na
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE anything I can do? Its getting REALLY annoying, I cant even change my outfits without being kicked in the middle of a big change, its beyond frustrating