The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS PLEASE ANSWER. IM GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF THIS IS IN THE GAME

Aphelion___
Aphelion___
✭✭
Morrowind Banner of the 6th House
1. Does it exist in game currently
2. Is it obtainable via Forgotten Wastes public dungeon
3. If so, how is it obtained? Mobs, chests, urns, bosses, public event??

After DAYS of farming Forgotten Wastes, I need to know 😔
In some previous patch notes from idk when, it said “added a new furnishing to Forgotten Wastes” Was this the furnishing? I’m seriously going crazy here. PLEASE HELP
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    Just saw this the other day:
    Edited by Aphelion___ on December 23, 2020 2:03PM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go to Vivic and see the Achievement Vendor. You can buy one there if I remember right.
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    Go to Vivic and see the Achievement Vendor. You can buy one there if I remember right.
    Huzzah![/
    Edited by Aphelion___ on December 23, 2020 2:04PM
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind Banner of the 6th House
    1. Does it exist in game currently
    2. Is it obtainable via Forgotten Wastes public dungeon
    3. If so, how is it obtained? Mobs, chests, urns, bosses, public event??

After DAYS of farming Forgotten Wastes, I need to know 😔
    In some previous patch notes from idk when, it said “added a new furnishing to Forgotten Wastes” Was this the furnishing? I’m seriously going crazy here. PLEASE HELP
    I wish I knew how it drops though and how long it takes to get.

1 and 2: yes
    3: like everything else that drops in this game, it can drop from anything.

Emphasis mine. :D I've been looting Vvardenfell for 2 years now and only got one Telvanni plan to drop so far. I got a purple Dwemer plan long before I got any of the Telvanni ones. RNG is...well... random.

How the banner drops: go inside the PD, loot everything, kill everything and be lucky. The last part is the most important one - luck. You can get it tomorrow or you might spend years farming in there.

No one knows how long it might take and which exact item/enemy might hold it. It is RANDOM.

• Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is in the game, one of my friends has it. It looks underwhelming.

Yes, it has a ridiculously low drop rate making it virtually a waste of time to try farm. This is exacerbated by the fact that Morrowind is older content.

The same goes for the Polyp Stinkhorn and things like the Golden Lichen which you can only get from harvesting nodes and also would require months of exclusive dedication to try farm.

ZOS should either make these and other incredibly rare furnishing drops from Morrowind at least available in the Crown Store like they did with newer content like Elsweyr and Summerset's rare furnishing drops from stealing.

Or alternatively they should just up the drop rate to much more reasonable levels.

My advice, forget about this item until ZOS addresses it - it's like trying to farm Aetheric Cypher. You'd only get it as an accidental surprise...
  • Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    Thanks for confirming it actually exists bc now I have motivation to keep farming for it
    Edited by Aphelion___ on December 23, 2020 2:04PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vvardenfell has such great stuff that has such an astronomically low drop rate. I farmed the area for a couple of years and got no purple Telvanni plans and only one purple Hlaalu plan, no paintings or triptychs. I think I got 3 Velothi tapestries. I gave up trying to farm Buoyant Armiger motif pages after finding none and just bought them all.

My first thought was it would be great to increase the drop rates during a Morrowind event, but the area would be swarming with players for a such limited time thing.

You can spend so much time farming this stuff and have nothing to show for it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WILL KEEP FARMING IT UNTIL I CANT ANY LONGER

I’m making a room in the velothi harbor house full of furnishings I’ve farmed for in vvardenfell. So far it’s just 1 painting, 1 tapestry, and 1 cloth type thing that I don’t remember the name of. Thanks for confirming it actually exists bc now I have motivation to keep farming for it

In case you're interested in seeing it in game @Carbonised has it in his PC EU Grand Psijiic Villa. As you can see it is pretty small and unimpressive. I intentionally left other items in the shot for reference.

er53um9sbpwx.png

• Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    I WILL KEEP FARMING IT UNTIL I CANT ANY LONGER

I’m making a room in the velothi harbor house full of furnishings I’ve farmed for in vvardenfell. So far it’s just 1 painting, 1 tapestry, and 1 cloth type thing that I don’t remember the name of. Thanks for confirming it actually exists bc now I have motivation to keep farming for it

In case you're interested in seeing it in game @Carbonised has it in his PC EU Grand Psijiic Villa. As you can see it is pretty small and unimpressive. I intentionally left other items in the shot for reference.

er53um9sbpwx.png

Any idea how it dropped for your friend? Mobs, boss, public event, urns, backpack, chest???

• Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea how it dropped for your friend? Mobs, boss, public event, urns, backpack, chest???

He got it off a guild trader.
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    My apologies for the thread necro, but does anyone have anymore information on the morrowind non existent drop rate furnishing items? Specifically the banner that drops from the forgotten wastes... I want to know more!
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zi7iocb3bh68.png

• Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    hexnotic wrote: »
    My apologies for the thread necro, but does anyone have anymore information on the morrowind non existent drop rate furnishing items? Specifically the banner that drops from the forgotten wastes... I want to know more!

I farmed it for 3 weeks straight. 3+ hours a day and nothing. I even spent a few extra days only farming the treasure chests that spawn there and nothing. Only thing I got were sixth house costume rune boxes from the full 3 weeks. I also farmed the public event at least 100 times. I don’t think it drops anymore. That or I have BAD BAD rng. Even the velothi tapestries drop easier for me