Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for. Family Guild or Parent Guild

TiredDaddy
TiredDaddy
Soul Shriven
Looking to join a laidback casual guild for family or of parents. Still new to game, but at champion level over 160. GT TiredDaddy3 on ps4
Just a tired dad who relaxes by strolling through dungeons.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @TiredDaddy We have many parents ... many of which are also tired:-). My son used to play with me in this guild but as is the nature of children, ...got bored. Please check out the the recruitment link for New Scrolls Order. Message me if you would like an invite.

Sook
    Edited by Sookmagook on September 11, 2018 3:56PM
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • TiredDaddy
    TiredDaddy
    Soul Shriven
    @Sookmagook thank you! Looks like what I am looking for. Only been playing a few months so still have a ton to learn and explore. I play pretty much daily. It might slow down a bit when Red Dead 2 shows up in October, but still plan to keep playing here as well. My game time also is at the mercy of my wife and three kids. Not sure how many guild planned events I can make, but if you guys are ok with that, I would like to join.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @TiredDaddy I'll get an invite to you asap! Welcome to NSO:-) We dominantly use Discord to communicate as in game chat isn't great. Even if your not super active I'd suggest joining us there as questions can be answered quickly and just easier to find groups.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • TiredDaddy
    TiredDaddy
    Soul Shriven
    Will do thanks!
  • TheSaan
    TheSaan
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Guys. Though I got twins in September 18' I'm awake enough again two play teso again ;)

I hope you have a place for me as well to have some community in the game which not does try to force me to play all around the clock which I'm not able to.

I would really like to join your guild as you seem to be really patient and welcoming=)

@Sookmagook
    Edited by TheSaan on March 19, 2020 7:00AM
  • blue_lightguider
    blue_lightguider
    Soul Shriven
    @Sookmagook im also interested in joining. plz add me
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @blue_lightguider invite sent! See you in discord I hope. Message me if you have questions.
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order