The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Leo's Dolmen Runner

Zotwee
Zotwee
And Addon to help during Dolmen runs.

You will automatically travel to the closest wayshire to the next Dolmen. You just need to select CW (clockwise, default) or CCW (counter clockwise).

It also shows some information like if you are wearing training gear, how much bonus XP from them, time to level etc.

Type /ldr to show the window and click Start.

Available Regions:
* Alik'r Desert
* Auridon
* Bangkorai
* Deshaan
* Eastmarch
* Glenumbra
* Grahtwood
* Greenshade
* Malabal Tor
* Reaper's March
* Ravenspire
* Shadowfen
* Stonefalls
* Stormhaven
* The Rift

9vdxqsfy9ee6.png
tmim0bg1p2lb.png
6wu51p6wrcu2.png
  • Zotwee
    Zotwee
    New release:
    - Auto invite
    - Auto kick offline players
    - Auto reapply holiday buffs (pie, cake, etc)
    - Auto dismiss assistants when combat starts

ijakdyvrk53z.png
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried this, but I'm getting a UI error on character load:
    user:/AddOns/LeoDolmenRunner/LeoDolmenRunner.lua:125: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/LeoDolmenRunner/LeoDolmenRunner.lua:125: in function 'OnAddOnLoaded'
    <Locals> event = 65536, addonName = "LeoDolmenRunner" </Locals>

Not sure what the problem is, because the offending line:
    if not LeoDolmenRunner.settings.inviter.blacklist then LeoDolmenRunner.settings.inviter.blacklist = {} end
    looks fine to me.
    Commenting out line 125 causes a similar error to be thrown on line 126, which has similar syntax.

Oddly, I was able to get it to work by commenting out both lines 125 and 126. Go figure.

EDIT:
    As I suspected, that didn't actually make it work. Although it loads fine with these lines commented out, it still doesn't do any good - killing any enemy causes UI errors to be thrown.
    Edited by Major_Lag on April 12, 2020 12:06PM
  • Zotwee
    Zotwee
    Hi!

Looks something wrong with your saved variables. Can you try to logout the game, delete the SavedVariables\LeoDolmenRunner.lua and try again?
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    I tried this, but I'm getting a UI error on character load:
    user:/AddOns/LeoDolmenRunner/LeoDolmenRunner.lua:125: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/LeoDolmenRunner/LeoDolmenRunner.lua:125: in function 'OnAddOnLoaded'
    <Locals> event = 65536, addonName = "LeoDolmenRunner" </Locals>

Not sure what the problem is, because the offending line:
    if not LeoDolmenRunner.settings.inviter.blacklist then LeoDolmenRunner.settings.inviter.blacklist = {} end
    looks fine to me.
    Commenting out line 125 causes a similar error to be thrown on line 126, which has similar syntax.

Oddly, I was able to get it to work by commenting out both lines 125 and 126. Go figure.

EDIT:
    As I suspected, that didn't actually make it work. Although it loads fine with these lines commented out, it still doesn't do any good - killing any enemy causes UI errors to be thrown.