The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pro Thieve's House tip for Bethesda.

Aptonoth
Aptonoth
✭✭✭✭✭
Include a vault or even basement area away from prying eyes to convert into a huge vault that we can display our treasure in. I want to literally lay on a pile of gold and have a lot of the gold furnishing and all the thief homes have disappointed me. Okay thanks then.
  • Rory_FightingToFifty
    As a wealthy thief, I’ve designed several treasure troves.

One is on my island. You have to go along the left side of the island, past the lava flows, swim through the Rocks, then you’ll find a ramp that takes you up, up, up, and up to the Pirate deck...which is like fifty feet wide and two hundred feet long. There’s a giant pile of wealth and treasures, plus the world famous sky shard tiki bar.

On my Summerset cove I put the treasure trove up in the back half of the ship in the rocks. Plus a secondary trove on the main ship...incoming treasure, as it were.

I was going to make a treasure room out of the weird back room in the psijic villa, but I decided to make it a museum. The exhibit is “Reflections on Elseweyr, A Study of Khajiit Art and Culture.” There’s a lecture every Thursday.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My psijic villa indeed makes a great
    As a wealthy thief, I’ve designed several treasure troves.

One is on my island. You have to go along the left side of the island, past the lava flows, swim through the Rocks, then you’ll find a ramp that takes you up, up, up, and up to the Pirate deck...which is like fifty feet wide and two hundred feet long. There’s a giant pile of wealth and treasures, plus the world famous sky shard tiki bar.

On my Summerset cove I put the treasure trove up in the back half of the ship in the rocks. Plus a secondary trove on the main ship...incoming treasure, as it were.

I was going to make a treasure room out of the weird back room in the psijic villa, but I decided to make it a museum. The exhibit is “Reflections on Elseweyr, A Study of Khajiit Art and Culture.” There’s a lecture every Thursday.

My psijic villa indeed makes a great hidden treasure trove. I like all of these ideas.