The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Confirmed Greymoor houses

WildRaptorX
WildRaptorX
✭✭✭✭✭
Two houses have so far been confirmed.

Once again we’re getting Proudspire Manor as a house and a Vampiric style cave in Blackreach!

No images/footage shown but was confirmed by someone who got to try out the pre pts

https://youtu.be/bYrivaX8MBU

Proudspire: 1:20
Vampire cavern: 4:00

• chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's good to hear! I'm so excited for a proper cave home!
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who needs performance when we can play Sims all day long.
    I bet they'll be cheap to, as per usual.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ku5h wrote: »

I hear all of you saying performance is worse than ever, but you know? That's not the case for me.

Further, people on the forums are always so vitriolic in their criticism that it's hard to take them seriously anymore.

So yes, I am quite excited for a new home.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been waiting for a proper cave since the Erstwhile Sanctuary. Thanks for the confirmation!!!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't get excited for housing, because chances are they'll only be available for real money instead of gold.

The expansion looks amazing, though.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed Markarth doesn't seem to be included (that amazing dwemer city). I HOPE that's not going to be turned into some stupid dungeon.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hear all of you saying performance is worse than ever, but you know? That's not the case for me.

Probably.... but I have a proposition for you. Go to the Gray Host Cyrodiil campaign when the population has 3 bars, or a lock on all 3 factions ((Aka Prime Time)). You don't even really have to go into a fight. Just stick at your alliance's base or go to the crafting area to begin deconstructing/crafting some items.

Try casting some abilities, maybe light attack a few times, and do what you regularly do in combat or at the crafting stations. Come back to us with your findings.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there goes chances of having a vampire castle in Blackreach. When I saw that huge vampire castle, I was in awe. I really, REALLY wanted to have one (even if it was smaller to the size of a notable home), but unfortunately, I'm going to have to stick with Wraithhome (which is my current home) unless Bastion Sanguine DOES have some castle stuff to it. I'm hoping Bastion Sanguine looks great.
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SydneyGrey

I’d say proudspire will be available for gold as it won’t have a garden like Skyrim. It would be a small/medium house though if that’s the case :neutral:

Summerset had a large town house available for gold. Hopefully Proudspire will be that equivalent.

Also, at the Greymoor reveal, the eso manager guy hinted that Markarth is the Q4 dungeon similar to Southern Elsywer. So no dungeon DLC :smile:
    Edited by WildRaptorX on March 31, 2020 10:33PM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

Probably.... but I have a proposition for you. Go to the Gray Host Cyrodiil campaign when the population has 3 bars, or a lock on all 3 factions ((Aka Prime Time)). You don't even really have to go into a fight. Just stick at your alliance's base or go to the crafting area to begin deconstructing/crafting some items.

Try casting some abilities, maybe light attack a few times, and do what you regularly do in combat or at the crafting stations. Come back to us with your findings.

A proposition for everyone: I would like to start a motion to have everyone, when talking about performance, qualify what aspect of the game they're talking about. People hardly ever specify, which I think is the root cause of the arguments.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Proudspire Manor coming back, eh?

Hmm.

Now that is exciting.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • indigorune
    indigorune
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I noticed Markarth doesn't seem to be included (that amazing dwemer city). I HOPE that's not going to be turned into some stupid dungeon.

I'm REALLY hoping it will be in the DLC for Fall 2020
    PC-NA | EP
    PvE main --> K'hira - Khajiiti stamblade
    Trade Guild: Free Marketers
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks fantastic and I'm excited for the world experience and the houses. I hope the Solitude house is free or gold buy available (not that I ever seem to manage to save) and that it's affordable.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    n0tthesun wrote: »

I'm REALLY hoping it will be in the DLC for Fall 2020

The reach is indeed coming with Forth quarter.
    They have strongly hinted and outright confirmed it by their hints that the Reach will be forth quarter. I'm sure Markarth will be major city. It won't be a dungeon.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Paradisius
    Paradisius
    ✭✭✭✭
    The vampire cave sounds interesting, definitely can't wait for all of this to hit PTS!
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That has been my experience in most open world pve.

But in Cyrodiil - where I don't usually go - it's different.

Running a character through there knocking out quests and getting skyshards, performance was frequently poor and occasionally terrible.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trevore wrote: »
    Well, there goes chances of having a vampire castle in Blackreach. When I saw that huge vampire castle, I was in awe. I really, REALLY wanted to have one (even if it was smaller to the size of a notable home), but unfortunately, I'm going to have to stick with Wraithhome (which is my current home) unless Bastion Sanguine DOES have some castle stuff to it. I'm hoping Bastion Sanguine looks great.

I saw some streams where they showed the front of the house I believe and it looks exactly the same as the awesome vampire castle but a tinnier version. It looks so awesome

Alcasts vampire video seems to show the front of it i believe

https://youtu.be/XDXATjYJXhg

Edited by Cameron991 on April 1, 2020 4:24AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Markarth and the Reach will be the Q4 Adventure zone, tying up the year's story.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So Proudspire Manor is over 1000 years old?
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***5h wrote: »

Further, people on the forums are always so vitriolic in their criticism that it's hard to take them seriously anymore.

So yes, I am quite excited for a new home.

When a lot of us are talking about awful performance, we're referring to Cyrodiil. Rest of the game usually runs well for me and most PvPers I know. In Cyrodiil, it's often awful at prime time. And it's not just the large battles, you can go solo to Cropsford and have huge latency issues. So when someone complains about bad performance and they don't say where they're getting it, you might as well assume it's in Cyrodiil.
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    Nice!, i wish the Proudspire manor is like the Summerset one, and hope both homes cost gold!, im sad of seeing the house exclusively avalaible via crowns :(, at least wish their were giftable so i can use gold for it
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • Knightpanther
    Knightpanther
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »
    Two houses have so far been confirmed.

Once again we’re getting Proudspire Manor as a house and a Vampiric style cave in Blackreach!

No images/footage shown but was confirmed by someone who got to try out the pre pts

https://youtu.be/bYrivaX8MBU

Proudspire: 1:20
    Vampire cavern: 4:00

Can someone tell that guy there's a toggle for run? i fell asleep 10 seconds in.

Be safe :)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reach is indeed coming with Forth quarter.
    They have strongly hinted and outright confirmed it by their hints that the Reach will be forth quarter. I'm sure Markarth will be major city. It won't be a dungeon.
    Yay! That's great.
    Very excited now. *Throws money at ZOS* o:)