Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CONSOLES NEED GM'S!!!!!!!

Pink_E_808
Pink_E_808
✭✭✭✭
PS4 NA. I'm in stonefalls right now and some a**hat is spamming zone chat looking for underage girls!!! I've been playing for 4 years and have never, ever seen a gamemaster! Other players and myself are reporting that person, but come on ZOS, where are they ffs???
  • Thokri
    Thokri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't exist on pc either.
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That person was in craglorn too. :(
    Lots of people reported him but it's crazy that he just kept going on for at least a half hour. Obviously then moved zones.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »
    PS4 NA. I'm in stonefalls right now and some a**hat is spamming zone chat looking for underage girls!!! I've been playing for 4 years and have never, ever seen a gamemaster! Other players and myself are reporting that person, but come on ZOS, where are they ffs???

Report it to Sony. I'm assuming they have a reporting system like that as they do on Xbox? This goes way beyond sending a report to Zenimax. The user needs to be banned from the entire platform if they're a predator.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You reporting them to Sony as well? Might be a longer lasting consequence than only reporting to ZOS
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I reported where I could, as did others I'm sure. It's freaking disgusting they aren't quicker at getting rid of creeps like that.
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely report to Sony. They jump on stuff like this.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was reported to Sony by multiple people. Must have been about 2 hours previous to when he showed up in OPs zone.
    I'm betting he went around zone to zone spamming his filth.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last GM i saw on ps4 was 5 years ago
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    To have GMs mean they have to play their actual game. Something Zos doesn't do. Makes to much sense to play something you created on 3 platforms to see how it's doing and the community is. Nope just release broken updates and keep crown store tip top shape.