The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Changes to lighting objects?

StabbityDoom
StabbityDoom
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I (and several others, including @bayushi2005 ) have noticed the hectahame is suuuuuper brighter. Have there been any changes to lights that haven't been reported in the natch potes? Has anyone else noticed recent lighting changes?
PC/NA
EHT zealot
streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I (and several others, including @bayushi2005 ) have noticed the hectahame is suuuuuper brighter. Have there been any changes to lights that haven't been reported in the natch potes? Has anyone else noticed recent lighting changes?

I did, but it was because I finally got a 4K TV and the game looks horrible on PS4 now
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I’m using the Clockwork Calibration Guides as overhead lighting. The bleed through to the second floor used to be minor, now it’s so bright I can’t see upstairs. I thought the brightness was being able to run on high graphics with a new computer. Glad to see others noticed too.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, this shrub has changed DRASTICALLY, from a sharp, bright ethereal directional light, you could use to make it look like a magical sunbeam, or give a specific area a supernatural glow while still glowing in itself, to an overall low-glow...

You broke it :cry:

no5a2f5dy4is.jpg

Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, this shrub has changed DRASTICALLY, from a sharp, bright ethereal directional light, you could use to make it look like a magical sunbeam, or give a specific area a supernatural glow while still glowing in itself, to an overall low-glow...

You broke it :cry:

no5a2f5dy4is.jpg

This shrub WAS my all-time favorite furniture, cause just turning it around, you could do SO much with it, a magical sunbeam, an underground-ethereal glow "on target".

My favorite use of it, was placing it on a hedge, making it sunbeamy in an otherwise darkish atmosphere, aimed at a Harvesters shrub and placing the Ancestor moth-pet over it, it looked SO beautiful.

That's why I invested heavily in it. You didn't just break the light you broke my heart ZoS *sniffles* :p

Pleeeeeease change it back! /kowtow
    Edited by InaMoonlight on March 23, 2020 3:48PM
  • raehell
    raehell
    since the Elswyere Update the Removed or repleace The Shader Option on the Grafic settings the Option "No" and the second on( my favorit) got removend or replacet with the last on, i did not like the last on because on long distence objeckt shadowns wehre disapiring and still do but now on ervy Shader and a lot of objekts did lose ther "owne" glowing, an on the grafic setings thay did set off the option for "overblend effects" it do nowlonger anythink.....

witch is funy cuz "thay" complaning thay can't do, cuz performenc but removing the Grafic setting for the low gaer PC's and force the to use the more work intens grafic witch lower technikliy the game exp cuz to low frame's with weak PC's

but im still Pised cus the low distenc of Shadow's are rendered ans on the side of the Screen i often see thinks on full Sun ligth even thay shuld be on Shadow....
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk about the rest of you, but I also lost my Zooom In/Zoom out option?

Kinda makes for crappy screenshots and checking your look out.
    Edited by InaMoonlight on April 1, 2020 2:12AM