The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

EU Server

Vigues
Vigues
Soul Shriven
Can't log in, says login timeout.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • esterwind
    esterwind
    ✭✭
    I also have the same issue. After 3 weeks of massive connection problems every evening and random disconnects besides the incredible high ping, now i can't even log in. This just gets worse...
    Options
  • Evova
    Evova
    Soul Shriven
    Same here,and half the guild too
    Options
  • HerrPulaRau
    HerrPulaRau
    ✭✭✭
    Well... after over 2 weeks of huge lag spikes and practically impossible to stay logged in more than 10 minutes at a time, hundreds of forum posts and probably thousands of in game chats saying "am I still on?", it seems that it finally crashed completely.

Maybe now someone will actually prioritize the lag/crash/log in fail issues. Here's hoping that this huge fail will have an actual positive outcome.

I mean... I prefer not playing 2 days then have an actual good time than last 2 weeks when my 5 year old learned how servers work, what is latency and how to trace routes and ping.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were recently connection issues affecting players on the PC-EU megaserver. With the recent maintenance these connection issues should now be resolved. Since there are multiple threads discussing this issue we will be closing this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.