Most Max Magicka = What Class?

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
Old man moment, I forgot which class can achieve the most max magicka and google searches have been fails.

My guess = sorc with necro and crafty?

you guys = "nah, nub...its_______________"

thanks for any help!
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Zer0_CooL on March 31, 2020 2:29PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden when Northern Storm is up (an ultimate), otherwise magsorc can get the highest but they have to slot an ability for it and bar space is crowded, highest from just passives is magblade.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 31, 2020 2:32PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorc and NB both have the 8% max mag passive, setting them ahead.
    NB can proc this way easier by slotting a siphoning skill, but Necropotence has downtime when Shade fades.
    Sorc slotting Bound Aegis for the passive is usually highly impractical, but keeping up Necropotence is possible 100% of the time with pets, unless they get killed.
    I'd give NB the crown for having a more practical application. Necro+Alfiq+monster mismatched.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Warden when Northern Storm is up (an ultimate), otherwise magsorc can get the highest but they have to slot an ability for it and bar space is crowded, highest from just passives is magblade.

what's the build on that?

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

what's the build on that?

For MagWarden? I like wearing necropotence (easy to keep the bonus), bright throat and Zaan. MagWarden has issues with burst so Zaan helps a lot, I don’t really stack one stat and like being balanced. There’s diminishing returns on everything so I find it’s the best way to build.

If you have a pet of any kind and like max mag necropotence is a must, the rest is up for debate.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 31, 2020 2:39PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity do Necros undead qualify as pets for Necropotence?

And no I do not have access to the Necro class...or I would just test this myself :p
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity do Necros undead qualify as pets for Necropotence?

And no I do not have access to the Necro class...or I would just test this myself :p
    They are considered as pet.
    They work with necropotence.