Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

@ZOS Constant disconnects since jesters fest

HelixUnited
HelixUnited
✭✭✭
xbox eu I cant even log in right now, re-downloaded game, deleted save everywhere, port forwarding etc done everything even removed my xbox account from my xbox and redownloaded it nothing has worked please i just want to play and enjoy the events...
ticket 200328-002409
thank you and stay safe everyone.
Oh and xbox NA is working just fine i can log in there :smile:
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    update: even my pc eu wont log in either, and again NA running fine.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @HelixUnited

While you wait for a response from customer support on your ticket, you may want to try power-cycling your home router to help with your connection issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @HelixUnited

While you wait for a response from customer support on your ticket, you may want to try power-cycling your home router to help with your connection issue.

I did that and also replaced the router with a new one incase my other was faulty
    i have done everything i can think of and all i keep getting is unable to connect to server but i change to NA and everything works fine great in fact no lag no disconnects.
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA as well, got disconnected every time when using wayshrines. I have tried the suggested in support website but the reinstalling the game because I know it's not my connection, even though the error says I need a valid internet connection.

I have submitted a ticket: 00331-003487

https://youtu.be/L_uluHUXAT8
    Edited by veroxiousvemo on March 31, 2020 3:15PM
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666