Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host PC NA

• xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    The reason why we forget we do have zergs on DC is because you never hear them in zone chat telling anyone what they're doing, and you rarely see them succeeding at anything other than playing the lute around the mission boards. You'd never know there was a 40+ group of people running unless you ride 10 min from Glade to Bloodmayne.
    Yes, I agree.
    This also why EP have so much people sieging and taking resource. A few guys or a guild taking resource and they announce it on the zone so the casuals follow them and turn those group into big zerg. Casual player doesn't know what to do unless someone pointing them the direction and certainly they wont be taking resource alone. And if you have a good chat general you can turn those mindless zerg into strategic map playing zerg. Whether we like it or not in DC, fengrush can do that. Maybe not the strategic part but rallying part.
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    ​Greetings,
    We had to remove some posts as it violated our rules around trolling and baiting. Please be sure to keep discussions civil and constructive​. If you have any questions about the actions taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Staff Post
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw, I’ve noticed during primetime DC has more pop on ravenwatch than gray host.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know who got 2nd and 3rd for the last campaign? I didn't catch the final score.

March 2020
    1st: EP
    2nd: AD
    3rd: DC

Updated thanks to @xshatox
    Edited by VaranisArano on April 4, 2020 12:46PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    Btw, I’ve noticed during primetime DC has more pop on ravenwatch than gray host.
    For a while last night they were locked on both ravenwatch and blackreach and only three bars on gray host. Guess a certain guild legion enjoys stacking with other guilds in non cp to zerg the map locked versus two bars each instead of against more even numbers. Non cp is normally more balanced in prime time but the lag and the zerg they brought was pretty anti-competitive for that campaign.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know who got 2nd and 3rd for the last campaign? I didn't catch the final score.

March 2020
    2nd: ?
    3rd: ?

1st : EP
    2nd : AD
    3rd : DC
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

March 2020
    2nd: AD
    3rd: DC

Updated thanks to @xshatox

@VaranisArano
    6h before end.
    EP 100961
    AD 87852
    DC 84916
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on April 6, 2020 10:19AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to DC lately? Pop is very low even during prime time.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think people are just frustrated with the performance. Yesterday was the best day I've had since the last patch and that is because I didn't log in. No stress.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kagukan wrote: »
    What happened to DC lately? Pop is very low even during prime time.
    They moved to raven watch. During weekend or sometime their pop is higher at ravenwatch than gray host. Also since feng quit gray host (eso?) none to rally dc anymore.
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC has been 2 bars in primetime on GreyHost NA, but they've been getting huge low pop bonuses, so actually this campaign is closer than any campaign for the last year at least
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    everyone said Fengrush didn't matter and DC didn't zerg.

fengrush leaves and the massive zerg left with him, strange. . .

btw did an EP guild move to AD?
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

Looks like a DC raid moved to AD. EP population didn't change while the DC and AD population did shift.
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, you all wrong..
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drac is AD for this camp. Ball groups ruin the game preformance for everyone so I try not to play Tues and Thurs
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drac is AD for this camp. Ball groups ruin the game preformance for everyone so I try not to play Tues and Thurs

You might want to avoid more days than that then.
    Fantasia plays Wednesday, Saturday
    Tyr plays Friday and Sunday
    We also play Saturday.

You're welcome to play on Monday if you wish :)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on April 8, 2020 10:53PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You might want to avoid more days than that then.
    Fantasia plays Wednesday, Saturday
    Tyr plays Friday and Sunday
    We also play Saturday.

You're welcome to play on Monday if you wish :)

Don't forget LoM's running M-W-F if i remember rite. Looks like he's outta luck
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are those guild all ball group?
    Is there zerg or pug style guild like chapterhouse or gao anymore?
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, Chapterhouse , homicide , AP, LoM and some other zerg-type groups all still run. AD has had some absolutely massive zergs lately in prime time. Ball groups like Dracarys, APE, Tyr, Vehemance are also running strong.

The campaign score remains the closest in years, and also the performance remains awful with a huge set of bugs. The worst thing is when abilities won't work. The animation starts but then nothing happens.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »

Yes, Chapterhouse , homicide , AP, LoM and some other zerg-type groups all still run. AD has had some absolutely massive zergs lately in prime time. Ball groups like Dracarys, APE, Tyr, Vehemance are also running strong.

The campaign score remains the closest in years, and also the performance remains awful with a huge set of bugs. The worst thing is when abilities won't work. The animation starts but then nothing happens.

The campaign score has been very close because of the low pop bonus. It does seem ZOS may have tinkered with how often it triggers, it comes on several times a day now.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

I don't think it has to do with me not coming out there. Huge amounts of people aren't playing across the board. A lot of other people are playing in some places or are playing more/other hours to fill in as well due to lockdowns worldwide.

The lag makes it tough to have fun.
  • Saepio
    Saepio
    ✭✭✭
    The lag and awful performance of the game in general in Cyro lately has definitely made it less fun, but it is the closest campaign I can remember in some time.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Score wise maybe, but DC is deeply underpopped. We're getting carried by the low pop bonus.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Score wise maybe, but DC is deeply underpopped. We're getting carried by the low pop bonus.

Seems that painting the entire map blue whilst following everyone's "favorite" streamer finally backfired, huh?
    Edited by Nevidyra on April 12, 2020 11:26PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only times I've seen DC hit poplock is when Fengrush is on, which isn't very frequent these days. EP and AD are poplocked all day, so not gonna shed a tear whenever DC happens to really zerg em good
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »

Seems that painting the entire map blue whilst following everyone's "favorite" streamer finally backfired, huh?

Keep your Fengrush boners in your pants. He does Cyrodiil for like 2 hours a day tops since update 25 and often not even in this campaign. Build a bridge and get over it.
    Edited by technohic on April 13, 2020 2:19AM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Keep your Fengrush boners in your pants. He does Cyrodiil for like 2 hours a day tops since update 25 and often not even in this campaign. Build a bridge and get over it.

Why so sensitive when the truth is spoken. Everyone knows that DC gets carried by a huge zergfest following the streamer.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why so sensitive when the truth is spoken. Everyone knows that DC gets carried by a huge zergfest following the streamer.

Lol pathetic
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol pathetic

Thanks for the input. Very valuable and surely is adding to the thread. I am not even sure are you denying the impact on the campaign by Feng or defending it?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading comprehension is pathetic. I'll make a picture for you.

3wg5ro.jpg
This discussion has been closed.