The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How do you track quests? Mine drop off from J (Cadwells Silver or Psijic Order quests)

guidorocker
I did what I thought was "all" the main quests in Summerset -- starting with the Queens decree quest. When I click the map and see what quests I did, I see the list of the quests completed. The queens decree shows completed, but I still don't have any quests to start the Psijic Order quests...

Likewise, I finished all the main quest line in Auridon. Now it says I am doing the Cadwell Silver quests, and I went through the first quest line, but now it doesn't say where to go next.

How do you get a list of NOT completed quests? I would like to complete the Cadwell Silver, and the Psijic order quests. Thx!
  • alucardwickershampreub18_ESO
    To track any of the main quest lines open your map in zone and hold done the square button I believe and then hit start main quests and it will run you through all of them in the zone. For the psijic skill line it is not a main quest and you have to talk to Loremaster Celarus in Arteum, he has just a regular quest marker above his head. He is in the place where you have to click on the pools of water to go underground. Hope that helps.
  • alucardwickershampreub18_ESO
    I missed a part there, for Cadwels silver you have to do all the main quests in the next zone it sends you to, like aldmeri dominion or ebonheart pact or daggerfall covenant, for Cadwells gold you have to finish all the main quests in all the faction zones.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your Cadwell's Silver is AD and you've completed Auridon, your next zones are Grahtwood, Greenshade, Malabal Tor, and Reaper's March. In that order, because AD is a highly linear questline.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Achievements and the Zone Guide are keys.

Zone Guide is for Zone and Main Quests. Silver and Gold are more tracked in the Journal in the Caldwell section, but the parts that flesh out Silver and Gold can be tracked in the Zone Guide.

However, the Psijic Order is more a Guild, so you track that in the Achievements Section.
    Edited by Nestor on March 3, 2020 2:45PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• guidorocker
    Yes, the Zone guide !

I started using that. It should help see what quests remain in the zone. I’ll use that for sure from now on to do the Caldwell quests. Thanks!
  • guidorocker
    Nestor, you say silver and gold are tracked in the Journal. How do you mean? Because my Journal is BLANK!

It just says Cadwells silver and no other quests from Caldwell are listed to show what the next quest is. If I add a quest in the new zone and click J, under Cadwells silver It says “unavailable”.
  • Cassyj
    Cassyj
    Soul Shriven
    caldwell silver will stay as is until you have done all the main quest line in the next zone
  • guidorocker
    Thanks for all your posts.

The ANSWER: Click on Cadwell's ALMANAC on the top right. : )
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And/or, if you're on PC, download JQL - https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1785-JournalQuestLog.html
    :wink:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp