Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jest Quests

GenjiraX
GenjiraX
✭✭✭✭✭
Have these Jester bellends only got one quest each to give out or have I just been unlucky getting the same quest from each of them?
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes to both...
    They only give one quest and yes it is the same one over and over again.
    Huzzah!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was it not different before depending on the faction or does my memory play tricks with me? :)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    Every fraction has its own quest. But it are the same three every day.
    Edited by votan73 on March 27, 2020 11:11AM
  • Mystic_warrior71
    How can you kill players with pied on them when everything is so fast moving and running out of pies too, why just 10? Ugh!
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    How can you kill players with pied on them when everything is so fast moving and running out of pies too, why just 10? Ugh!

One way would be to ask friends/guild-member from the other fractions to do a pie party and kill each other.
    But I understand you. I did not do it as well. I guess for the same reason.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to both...
    They only give one quest and yes it is the same one over and over again.
    Huzzah!!

Thanks.

How tiresome.