The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please give us an option for Alliance Locked No-CP next update.

Casul
Casul
✭✭✭✭✭
I was quite enjoying playing in No-CP. Now it's just a giant AP farm with the map being flipped multiple times by the same people. Feel free to keep unlocked for people who like it, but please give people like me a competitive campaign we can enjoy too.
Edited by Casul on March 29, 2020 7:19AM
PvP needs more love.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By "quite enjoying" he meant: "I enjoyed painting the town my colour". That's what I've learned from other console lords.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No thank you
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    No thank you

^
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »
    I was quite enjoying playing in No-CP. Now it's just a giant AP farm with the map being flipped multiple times by the same people. Feel free to keep unlocked for people who like it, but please give people like me a competitive campaign we can enjoy too.

Agreed.

I don't quite get why the boosters haven't gone in CP unlocked, as that's dead as clearly everyone prefers lock and Gray Host is still primary

Shame they are using Ravenwatch to cheat, as it's the best place for lower CP players to play legitimately.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Agreed.

I don't quite get why the boosters haven't gone in CP unlocked, as that's dead as clearly everyone prefers lock and Gray Host is still primary

Shame they are using Ravenwatch to cheat, as it's the best place for lower CP players to play legitimately.

Surprised as many people are against having the option for No-CP locked. I'm not trying to take the option from them, just give it back to us in the form of a 2nd campaign.

That's the main issue as well, I am trying to help some lower CP players (range ~250-600) learn to PvP. And I can't just take them into the locked CP campaign because it will be a slaughter. Bahlokdan was perfect last patch, but ravenwatch is just horrible this patch because when blue is winning it's because everyone has swapped over to blue, then they go to red, then yellow.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Agreed.

Surprised as many people are against having the option for No-CP locked. I'm not trying to take the option from them, just give it back to us in the form of a 2nd campaign.

That's the main issue as well, I am trying to help some lower CP players (range ~250-600) learn to PvP. And I can't just take them into the locked CP campaign because it will be a slaughter. Bahlokdan was perfect last patch, but ravenwatch is just horrible this patch because when blue is winning it's because everyone has swapped over to blue, then they go to red, then yellow.

+1 for choice.

Or if they aren't going to enforce boosting just have a damn boosting campaign lol so folks can leave us to it haha.

But yeah choice is fine, as they have with CP
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm still baffled by the amount of people who actually believe that everyone switch to one faction just because it's winning.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    I'm still baffled by the amount of people who actually believe that everyone switch to one faction just because it's winning.

That's not the issue. The issue is the faction painting the map, then swapping to another to do the same. It's all about farming AP.
    PvP needs more love.