The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

0900 EST unplayable.

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
(Sigh)
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • GerStyler
    GerStyler
    ✭✭✭
    Agree
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You made it till nine? I logged out at seven.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guild and I ran around in Cyrodiil from about 7pm to 12am last night. Yes at times it was really laggy and a couple of our group DCed. :| But we pushed through it. At least I got to hang out with friends on a Sat night. :) Right now that's the best to hope for I think.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    This morning EP were on the flags at Fare. I went to the opened front door and saw half a dozen NPC's and 3 EP, so I went in and started killing. Suddenly 50-60 EP rendered and I died shortly after. While I was lying dead near the front flag, I saw all 50-60 of them go into super slow motion. Literally slower than an RP walk. They could barely move. I saw them start hopping, trying to roll dodge, what looked like 1/2 animations trying to bar swap and light attack. It was nuts. It lasted several minutes then very suddenly went back to normal.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    This morning EP were on the flags at Fare. I went to the opened front door and saw half a dozen NPC's and 3 EP, so I went in and started killing. Suddenly 50-60 EP rendered and I died shortly after. While I was lying dead near the front flag, I saw all 50-60 of them go into super slow motion. Literally slower than an RP walk. They could barely move. I saw them start hopping, trying to roll dodge, what looked like 1/2 animations trying to bar swap and light attack. It was nuts. It lasted several minutes then very suddenly went back to normal.

Haha that was honestly funny af, even our mounts got nerfed 😂...it was super slowmo
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »

What you saw was not an illusion. We were actually all RP walking around inside Fare. It was good times.