The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gloomspore was a bit of a let down content wise

DuckInRealLife
DuckInRealLife
✭✭✭
Before I get into this, all the new stuff that was added is fantastic. I love the dwavern sun, I just wish you could turn it off occasionally since it’s so glaringly there... the mushrooms were great and Namira’s bile is another amazing skin.

The part that frustrates me is all the re-released content put into this crate. The one mainly in particular is the Golden Knight costume. It was literally removed from the crown store and the day after placed into the crate. Before I even brought crates there was about 4-5 items I already had from being previously brought them.

I think it frustrates me the most with the golden knight costume because the made sense of urgency to buy it before it leaves and it comes back the next day in a crate. I just feel like that’s a little bit sloppy that you would return it that soon.
  • fyrestrtr88
    fyrestrtr88
    ✭✭
    I am a Big Fan Of All The New Crown Crate Offerings❣️

A Sun Can Not Be Turned Down/Off...
    Would Make It Just A Regular Light.

The Mounts Are Very Intricate And BeautiFull!

Each Skin Looks Different And Cool.
    There Are 3 This Time Around,
    Allowing Many New Players To
    Get Something Different And Cool.

I Have Been Playing For Over 2 Years.
    When I First Started ESO, I
    Remember Dreaming Of Different Skins.
    It’s Nice That They Added More Of A
    Variety For AnyOne Interested.

The Mushrooms Are Quite Lovely.
    The Return Of A Few Costumes Makes
    Sense To Me.
    I Own Each One,
    Although Some Just Save Crowns
    To Purchase Crates.
    Now They Still Have A Chance To
    Get SomeThing They May Have
    Overlooked.

These Crates Offer So Much Variety!
    Very Impressed With This Season❣️

Keep Up The Great Work! 😍
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a Big Fan Of All The New Crown Crate Offerings❣️

A Sun Can Not Be Turned Down/Off...
    Would Make It Just A Regular Light.

The Mounts Are Very Intricate And BeautiFull!

Each Skin Looks Different And Cool.
    There Are 3 This Time Around,
    Allowing Many New Players To
    Get Something Different And Cool.

I Have Been Playing For Over 2 Years.
    When I First Started ESO, I
    Remember Dreaming Of Different Skins.
    It’s Nice That They Added More Of A
    Variety For AnyOne Interested.

The Mushrooms Are Quite Lovely.
    The Return Of A Few Costumes Makes
    Sense To Me.
    I Own Each One,
    Although Some Just Save Crowns
    To Purchase Crates.
    Now They Still Have A Chance To
    Get SomeThing They May Have
    Overlooked.

These Crates Offer So Much Variety!
    Very Impressed With This Season❣️

Keep Up The Great Work! 😍

While I agree with what you say, making every word start with capital made it a bit hard to read for some reason. I dont even know why...
  • DuckInRealLife
    DuckInRealLife
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it makes sense, but not the day after you literally remove it from the crown store soon.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not really the day after. The Auroran Knight costume disappeared from the store on the same day Gloomspore Crates started, at 3PM CET where I live. So it was just moved to a crate, and for 100 gems no less. Bizarre move.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I do have to agree. We all like different things but I’m not motivated this time around to buy crates. Don’t feel lore friendly having my elf riding a moving mushroom thing or looking like a dried up mummy with the vampire skin
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blacksmith costume makes this the best season ever for me lol.

I've wanted that costume for years.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Caelc
    Caelc
    ✭✭✭
    I personally think the mounts are the ugliest mounts we have ever seen, even worse than the lizard ones.
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    I also like the Dwarven Sun, which is clearly based on the one from Blackreach in Skyrim. I put it in my Xanmeer in the hopes of illuminating it a bit more, which is when things started to go sideways. It certainly lights up the ceiling very well, but the light reaches no further than that. Which is weird, because the glare is very realistic, it's all I can really see when it is in view. In fact, it's so realistic that my eyes actually started to hurt while manipulating it the object, despite the brightness limit of my screen. It was then that, with regret, I elected to put it away.
    Molag's balls!
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown store and crown crates have been disappointing lately. I dont want to say everything sucks but, because its my personal opinion, not much has been catching my personal attention lately. Alot of older content in crates and crown store i regret not grabing. I post all the time in the crown store wishlist discussion thread what would be great.... no one hears my pleas!😫
  • Khumbu
    Khumbu
    ✭✭✭
    Crown store and crown crates have been disappointing lately. I dont want to say everything sucks but, because its my personal opinion, not much has been catching my personal attention lately. Alot of older content in crates and crown store i regret not grabing. I post all the time in the crown store wishlist discussion thread what would be great.... no one hears my pleas!😫

I've felt this way too. The only things that have interested me recently are a couple of skins (I play a LOT of Argonians, so the opalascent skin and the bright red skin look like unusual color morphs on them and it's fantastic). The Xanmeer crates were the last ones to make me ooh and aah at more than like 2 things.

It's a good thing, actually - no more wallet temptation!
  • DuckInRealLife
    DuckInRealLife
    ✭✭✭
    I actually really like the mounts. Then again I'm a Dunmer.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted more Gloomspore in the Gloomspore crate.