The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Jester Festival - Spectral Indrik

NeoGriz
NeoGriz
✭✭✭
Hello fellow Tamriel inhabitants,

I am a bit confused considering the Spectral Indrik.
So here is my question:

At the moment of writing, The Impresario sells 4 different berries;
  • indrikberry_spectrel1.pngSpectral Berries of Bloom
  • indrikberry_spectrel2.pngSpectral Berries of Budding
  • indrikberry_spectrel3.pngSpectral Berries of Growth
  • indrikberry_spectrel4.pngSpectral Berries of Ripeness

Now, since we can only earn 3 Event Tickets per account per day, I won't be able to buy all 4 different berries. (I don't wanna spend money in the Crown Store)
So what should I do with the Event Tickets at this moment?
  • Shall I buy Spectral Berries (I have 12 Event Tickets at the moment) and wait for the next event to buy the ones I'm still missing, or won't they ever come back?
  • Shall I buy the Feathers to get the Nascent Indrik mount, to evolve into a different Indrik with the next event?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

TESO-Fest-der-Narren-4-buffed.jpg

Edited by NeoGriz on April 30, 2020 3:45PM
A pinch of this ... a dash of that ... give it a shake-
- Jester King Emeric
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No word from ZOS on when the Spectral Indrik might come back, @NeoGriz. It could be years from now.

So, the key question for you is whether the mount is important enough to use tickets on the berries ... versus using tickets on the Nascent Indrik or other items available for sale at the Impresario.

Fortunately, if you decide on the berries, they go to your Collections so as not to take up valuable inventory space.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 29, 2020 5:11PM
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like if there is a particular Indrik you are going for, buy the berries first and then the feathers.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was you I'd focus on buying feathers for a nascent indrik.

Berries for each indrik are available during 4 events (with 1 berry the first time, 2 the second time and so on). This is the 4th event for the spectral indrik berries, meaning they won't be available next time there's an event and there is no way to get them all now without spending crowns to buy extra tickets.

We don't know when or if the spectral indrik will be available again, or how it will be obtained if it does come back. (Sometimes limited time rewards which have been brought back are available in a different way - like the clouded leopard mount which was in the crown store, then in crates then was a give-away for some streaming event.) But if the berries are available again they'll have to make it possible for people who missed it the first time to get them all - meaning you could collect all 4 berries then. If it's not made through collecting berries then any you buy now will be wasted.

Feathers for the nascent indrik have been available during every event since they were introduced, and we already know there's another indrik coming after the spectral (icebreath indrik) so feathers will be available for at least 4 more events. That gives you plenty of oppertunity to get all 4 feathers for the nascent and probably enough time to get 4 berries to evolve it into the icebreath indrik if you want to. Or you could keep the nascent and wait to see what other versions are available in future. (Although that's a complete unknown right now, so it's a gamble.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"