The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fungus for a Telvanni Retreat

Tethilia
Tethilia
✭✭✭
I'm a Telvanni Spellwright. As it happens, a property in Wrothgar has recently gone on sale for very cheap and I may have.. acquired it. (Forgemaster's Falls)

I now plan to turn it into a Tavern/Retreat. I want to import some fungus from Morrowind, but I'm not sure what fungus will grow in Wrothgar. Does anyone have any ideas?

Additionally, I'm a little worried about bothering the local Orsimer population. I've taken measures to protect my property with docile Frost Atronachs instead of the usual undead, but I'm still concerned. Is there anything I can do to tame the local population?
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The slaughterfish will keep most undesirables away. But if it's to be a tavern, won't you need a few customers?
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I was hoping to set up a teleportation circle for wizards to make easy travel. I would supply Telvanni stones to compensate for a boost in needed Magicka.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I created a mini telvanni tower in my lake lodge, while i used a lot of rock as not all of the tel galen is shroom the red ones help a lot.hrvehps70l4a.png
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that tower is amazing WOW!! Great Idea.