Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Constant disconnects from the server

Nazmar
Nazmar
✭✭
I have been disconnected well over a dozen times this evening with the messages " Unable to connect to the server, check your internet connection" and " You have been disconnected from the server for excessive messaging". I have been live monitoring my internet connection and it stays at 1g up and 600mb down. Latency of 21ms. I have been in a group all evening and have not used text chat so spamming is not an issue. I have cleared my cache, restarted my Xbox and router. I'm running on a hardwired connection. Any suggestions or is anyone else experiencing this?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nazmar

Please make sure you have done all the troubleshooting in the help article below.

What do I do if I am disconnected on Xbox One with the error message "Unable to Connect to Server. Please Check Your Internet Connection"?

Deleting the local save data may also help in resolving this issue.

To delete save data on the Xbox One:
    1. Go to Games.
    2. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    3. Select Manage Game.
    4. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.
    6. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
      • Choose "Delete Everywhere" This will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on

If none of these help, you can contact customer support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tabatha
    Tabatha
    ✭✭✭
    Characters are not rendering. MY screen froze and I dashboarded 3 times in 20 minutes today. 2 times near daggerfall jester, once near ebonheart jester. All 3 times I was galloping and pressed right trigger to dismount.

Way too painful, there are too many game options for me to endure this.

Xbox 1X NA Lts just Tab

*posted somewhere else, but just noticed that was for PC
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    same our group was trying to do score run for vso and its nothing but disconnects, deleted saved data doesnt help and it isnt my internet.. xbox eu

thought today might have been better but nope, at the jesters quest giver in glenumbra and disconnect again.
    Edited by HelixUnited on March 27, 2020 3:23PM
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get the final items dropped from the last boss in dungeon because got disconnected but my connection is solid :/
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    ticket submitted...200328-002409
    please can we get a fix for this as i cant get past character login right now.

EDIT NA SERVER I CAN LOG IN NO PROBLEM
    Edited by HelixUnited on March 28, 2020 11:55AM