The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamcro is a pay to win carry class change my mind

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »
    stamcro, stamplar, and magplar are insane this patch.
    I would like to meet those op magplars anywhere outside of forum pvp.
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lole wrote: »
    Yes nerf dizzy swing and stamcro will be less a problem...

Dizzy massively overpowered. Reduce its dmg and delete the cc of it, in the end it’s just a spammable and nothing else

Have you seen biting jabs? Dizzy ain't got *Insert foul language here* on it.

Jabs has way more damage than dizzy, procs burning light, has a snare (Often used in conjunction with a stun into jab spam)

But you're worried about an ability that does nearly 2/3 of that damage and can easily be avoided? Besides, most stamina classes don't have a reliable spammable. For example, DK stone giant. I won't touch that for PVP. Too clunky in PVE for my tastes, hate to see how bad it'd be in pvp
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People are really saying the answer to a damage ability is not to get hit? What dumb reasoning.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭

Dizzy massively overpowered. Reduce its dmg and delete the cc of it, in the end it’s just a spammable and nothing else

Have you seen biting jabs? Dizzy ain't got *Insert foul language here* on it.

Jabs has way more damage than dizzy, procs burning light, has a snare (Often used in conjunction with a stun into jab spam)

But you're worried about an ability that does nearly 2/3 of that damage and can easily be avoided? Besides, most stamina classes don't have a reliable spammable. For example, DK stone giant. I won't touch that for PVP. Too clunky in PVE for my tastes, hate to see how bad it'd be in pvp

Read my last post then try again
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorbin wrote: »
    Sanctum74 wrote: »

Or you could just move out of the way, problem solved no nerf needed.

Doesn’t change that it’s overperforming...
    Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed
    And it also will get nerfed just a matter of time :)

Lol if you're struggling against Dizzy this patch you have the reaction speed of an actual ***.

Lol if your not seeing that this guy died because of dizzy...

I will give you a little recap on what happend there :)

Step 1 necro casts blast bones
    Step 2 necro uses dizzy === off balance
    Step 2 necro uses dizzy again === stun
    Step 4 blastbones connects at that point
    Step 5 ult

In this example the person took:

Dizzy = arround 10k plus a stun
    Bb = 7867
    Ult = 7711

The whole combo just worked because of dizzy swing, because of dizzy swing that person was unable to dodge or block the bb and ult...and dizzy did the most dmg in the combo...

Defile had in this example exactly 0 impact, and even if you would tune down bb dmg by 2k it wouldn’t change the outcome of that fight...

Why does the person complain about bb instead of dizzy ? Simple cuz he plays melee himself and uses dizzy himself 😉

If dizzy wouldn’t cc he had chances to properly counterplay against bb. In the current state he needs to make sure to avoid dizzy swing to prevent this from happening again....and since dizzy is a spammable it’s just a matter of time until the necro can Land that combo

But yea i struggle against dizzy ofc ;) I see how everyone gets demolished by that combo when i am on my stamcro

I main magcro and play stam from time to time and it’s very clear why stam outperforms mag...
    And it’s clearly not bb

But I agree on one thing, bb should not give defile on everyone it hits, it’s enough when it puts it on the initial target and not the surroundings

So, big issue here, that's not all one guy attacking him in this screen. Look at the names, there are three different names on that kill feed and only one of those names is a confirmed necro, and another is a confirmed templar, so no matter what, we are looking at a dude getting *** up by a group and yelling about one class that only hit him with one ability.

I only bring this up because it might not even have been a necro attacking him, he may have just got caught in a blast while someone else was putting the hurt on him with nothing but heavy weapon abilities.
    Edited by Tessitura on March 27, 2020 11:04PM
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything with an on demand CC is a carry class - * Yours, a grumpy magden *
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Tessitura wrote: »

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Lol if you're struggling against Dizzy this patch you have the reaction speed of an actual ***.

Step 5 ult

Bb = 7867
    Ult = 7711

The whole combo just worked because of dizzy swing, because of dizzy swing that person was unable to dodge or block the bb and ult...and dizzy did the most dmg in the combo...

Defile had in this example exactly 0 impact, and even if you would tune down bb dmg by 2k it wouldn’t change the outcome of that fight...

Why does the person complain about bb instead of dizzy ? Simple cuz he plays melee himself and uses dizzy himself 😉

If dizzy wouldn’t cc he had chances to properly counterplay against bb. In the current state he needs to make sure to avoid dizzy swing to prevent this from happening again....and since dizzy is a spammable it’s just a matter of time until the necro can Land that combo

But yea i struggle against dizzy ofc ;) I see how everyone gets demolished by that combo when i am on my stamcro

I main magcro and play stam from time to time and it’s very clear why stam outperforms mag...
    And it’s clearly not bb

But I agree on one thing, bb should not give defile on everyone it hits, it’s enough when it puts it on the initial target and not the surroundings

So, big issue here, that's not all one guy attacking him in this screen. Look at the names, there are three different names on that kill feed and only one of those names is a confirmed necro, and another is a confirmed templar, so no matter what, we are looking at a dude getting *** up by a group and yelling about one class that only hit him with one ability.

I only bring this up because it might not even have been a necro attacking him, he may have just got caught in a blast while someone else was putting the hurt on him with nothing but heavy weapon abilities.

Nonono man the dizzy swings bb and ult are from the Same Person, Templar just finished him off
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to try stamcro with no dizzying swing and come back with reports of how well you did and how the issue is for sure BB and defile. Than imagine playing it without the defile. You are asking to delete stamcro's from the game.
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tessitura wrote: »

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Step 5 ult

Bb = 7867
    Ult = 7711

And it’s clearly not bb

Nonono man the dizzy swings bb and ult are from the Same Person, Templar just finished him off

After looking again you are correct, looks like I got tricked by this bit here unknown.png
    tricky little extra bits where the name should be. Funny enough I said the same thing in a different topic not too long ago about that BB combo with Dizzy. I just thought this dude was getting rolled by a group of people.
    Edited by Tessitura on March 28, 2020 1:56AM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel conflicted about this.

On one hand I would say to the guy who was killed “what are your resists at? What is your damage mitigation at? Did you have a HOT rollin? Why not? Where is your hard cc at to the target or snare to move away from them?”

On the other hand I would say “aoe defile is absolute BS. They need to fix that. Why would the mechanic of DS allow the target to start the animation and almost ALWAYS connects even when movin away or through the person casting it???

And on the final hand I would say “melee builds....close range equals high damage. Did desync kill you by not allowing skills to go off?”

So yeah. I’m confused a little.
  • Kalixte
    Kalixte
    ✭✭✭
    If only Blighted Blastbones were the single problem of this class.
    PC/EU server
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    Dizzy, Dizzy, Onslaught...Blastbones is interchangeable with Sub Assault, PoL, Jabs, whatever.

People will use whatever is best, and Dizzy is the best option available right now. Next patch it will be a heavy attack. And you will be whining about DK's and Templars running HA builds and just wrecking.

this
    katorga wrote: »
    GRXRG wrote: »
    really the don't like stamsorc, bu they keep this obnoxious things like blastbone alive in the game.

Lots of players say the same thing about streak or dark conversion.

this. I always like the way you think.
    precambria wrote: »
    Feel free to try stamcro with no dizzying swing and come back with reports of how well you did and how the issue is for sure BB and defile. Than imagine playing it without the defile. You are asking to delete stamcro's from the game.

And most importantly this.

P. S. You must understand one simple thing. In order to support 100% uptime defile, Stamcro must reject dizzy at the moment of casting the curse.
    Magcro is also more tanky than Stamcro. I know that his blastebones don't have a morph and I hope they fix it.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 28, 2020 8:52AM
  • Suligost
    Suligost
    ✭✭✭
    Well if you are cut off guard, but even that combo is not that OP IF... you start and initiate fight with a roll, so first blastbones miss and first dizz and you are good to go for a kill :)
  • Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭
    ]

I only bring this up because it might not even have been a necro attacking him, he may have just got caught in a blast while someone else was putting the hurt on him with nothing but heavy weapon abilities. [/quote]

Pls look bevore you talk the dizzy bb and ult are all from the same person
    And yes i got zerged there but thats not my point here its the stamnecro combo and if you compare it to stam combo its redecules op
  • Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭
    I feel conflicted about this.

On one hand I would say to the guy who was killed “what are your resists at? What is your damage mitigation at? Did you have a HOT rollin? Why not? Where is your hard cc at to the target or snare to move away from them?”

On the other hand I would say “aoe defile is absolute BS. They need to fix that. Why would the mechanic of DS allow the target to start the animation and almost ALWAYS connects even when movin away or through the person casting it???

And on the final hand I would say “melee builds....close range equals high damage. Did desync kill you by not allowing skills to go off?”

So yeah. I’m confused a little.

My defence on that was fine 28k phys res and at least minor protection was up
    I got zerged down wich is ok thats what happens if u solo in cyro my poitn is to show how op bb is compared to onslaught its a spamable aoe incap from the times where major defile on it was still a thing
    Edited by Centurionax on March 28, 2020 8:47PM
  • Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭
    Suligost wrote: »
    Well if you are cut off guard, but even that combo is not that OP IF... you start and initiate fight with a roll, so first blastbones miss and first dizz and you are good to go for a kill :)

Im not sure if you duell alot ok in a 1v1 i start with a dogeroll then what?? Rolling every 3 sec? Cus thats what necros do if there bb misses they just cast another one.
    Good luck on a mag build
    And correct me if im wrong you cant doge the aoe of bb bec its aoe right?
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.. necro is definitely overtuned in some regards. Blastbones has the same tooltip as dawnbreaker of smiting exactly, go check for yourself. Blastbones needs to have its damage nerfed to be the same as subterranean assault. Now dont get me started on the ghost...