The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DAMAGE/HEAL/DPS/HPS METER

matthiews
matthiews
Hello, I came from WoW and I wanted to know if there is an addon damage / healing / dps / hps meter like Skada, that shows my damage and that of the members of the group in a window.

Something like this (Skada addon from WoW):
g1du9qgicdny.png

I recently tried Combat Metrics but I didn't like it,
Edited by matthiews on March 25, 2020 4:54PM
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO isn't competitive. People wan't to play as they want. They don't want to waste legendary tempers to make their armor and weapon legendary, and they don't want people to rage at them, that's why you cannot inspect other gears. If you post dps or want to know others dps, you are elitist and tryhard. The only thing close to this, is the esologs. You have to manually log the fight and upload it. If people are not registered, they will show as anonymous.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • matthiews
    matthiews
    How is ESO not competitive? As far as I know the game has PVP, and if the game isn't competitive according to you it doesn't mean there isn't an addon for the people who are, because addons aren't created by the game, they are created by the people, your comment sucked.
    You may not be competitive, but that doesn't mean the game isn't competitive, or that I'm not competitive, if you don't like to compete well for yourself, but don't put the whole game in the same bag.
    Edited by matthiews on March 25, 2020 8:09PM
  • matthiews
    matthiews
    Edited by matthiews on March 25, 2020 8:09PM
  • Armodeniz
    Armodeniz
    try Hodor Reflexes
  • RammsteinRko
    RammsteinRko
    ✭✭
    Armodeniz wrote: »
    try Hodor Reflexes

But I think that for this addon all dungeon members have to have it installed, right?

I would also like to have an addon like this in ESO, but I don't know if it exists...
  • RammsteinRko
    RammsteinRko
    ✭✭
    nothing?
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esologs does this, but if members do not have esologs or if they choose to they show up anonymously

edit: I misread the OP. It does not do this in a window while you are playing.
    Edited by TBois on May 11, 2020 9:22PM
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you post dps or want to know others dps, you are elitist and tryhard.

That sadly sums up the attitude of many casuals pretty well... lol.

Anyways, the only real way to see other players exact damage and build is ESO Logs, unless they share it. Most players will be set to anonymous, but that only hides the name, so it easy to tell the player from class and role. But at least in four player content you can also roughly calculate the other players DPS by tracking your own as well as the groups total DPS with Combat Metrics.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There used to be an addon that did this. It was stopped because it caused misuse and harassment. Was a long time ago.

Hodor Reflexes is what you want in a trial setting. It does only give you what OP described if everybody has it, but an organised group likely will. And people that raid regularly don't always turn it off, so even in a PUG you'll likely see some numbers.

For other content, Combat Metrics is still your best bet. It shows you the percentage of damage you're doing, which is enough to give you a solid idea of how well you're doing compared to other folks.
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    There used to be an addon that did this. It was stopped because it caused misuse and harassment. Was a long time ago.

Hodor Reflexes is what you want in a trial setting. It does only give you what OP described if everybody has it, but an organised group likely will. And people that raid regularly don't always turn it off, so even in a PUG you'll likely see some numbers.

For other content, Combat Metrics is still your best bet. It shows you the percentage of damage you're doing, which is enough to give you a solid idea of how well you're doing compared to other folks.

7elhz4g8lmdr.png

This is Combat Metrics live read out right? ...I have so many addons kicking around.

How does one read that?
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

7elhz4g8lmdr.png

This is Combat Metrics live read out right? ...I have so many addons kicking around.

How does one read that?

That is Combat Metrics, yes, although you can adjust the layout as well as add and remove stats for it to show.

You're currently showing Single Target DPS (one sword), Multi-target DPS (crossed swords) and I assume next to the hourglass is fight duration.
    The number format is basically [your DPS]/[the group's full DPS] ([how much of the group DPS you did in percent])

Hope that helps.
    Edited by Raisin on May 24, 2020 10:54AM