The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone help me with a Stamcro build for Imperial city?

ReverseVenom
ReverseVenom
✭✭✭

Okay ya'll I'm back from uni so after not playing for 8 months I am severely LACKING. My stamblade, my pride and joy, looks to have been nerfed to ***. Thankfully necromancers looked hella cool.

Only problem is I can not deal/nor understand how everyone is tanking everything while also dishing out massive amounts of burst. I'm trying out DW/SB 5H/2M clever alchemist, pillar of nirn, scourge harvesters but unfortunately the damage and tankiness are both not up to par to deal with people in Imperial city. Can anyone with significant PvP experience please help me work through this, I want to get back into the game after not playing so long but so much has changed...
Nerf mudcrabs
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Necro tankiness and burst comes from 2H and the pet that heals and absorbs 10% damage.

Try dizzy plus onslaught instead.

Combo goes: dizzy when a target is lowish health (start loading the medium attack while dizzy is casting) - dizzy lands - let go of the medium to stun - onslaught - then executioner

For tankiness - stack as many % resistances as you can like minor protection.

Stam isn’t my thing, but what makes people tanky in generally S&B, % mitigation and max stats for good healing. You might be wearing too many proc sets? I don’t know.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 27, 2020 4:44PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten