Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF GMT based guild/Eu guild?

ZeSheDevil
ZeSheDevil
Soul Shriven
Hi~ I'm looking for either an European guild, or a guild that does events around 7pm-12pm GMT on NA server.
  • PTTE
    PTTE
    ✭✭✭
    Me too! You can shoot me an invite on eso @PuntiteNL
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, me too. I can usually play from 9pm to 11. My use name is @luton0watford4
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZeSheDevil wrote: »
    Hi~ I'm looking for either an European guild, or a guild that does events around 7pm-12pm GMT on NA server.

Found one. Send me a friend invite, and I will invite you to it.
    @luton0watford4
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    Hey! Mancombie :)
    Why don't you just let us all get to know this great guild, so we could apply for it ourselves? Its name, a link on forums, anything?
    Presume other players would appreciate that! You don't wanna receive tons of messages daily, do you? ;)
    I'd join this kind of guild, too :)
    Edited by Higuchi on April 3, 2020 8:04AM
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't find it when I searched for it. It's name is:
    EU server refugee shelter
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    well, I found this Guild on Guild Finder :D seems they' re sincerely just.. players come from EU server to NA when the former is down... I'll keep looking ;)
    Did you find the one with Shelter at the end of the name
    -Yup, that's exactly the guild i found out there (EU server refugee shelter is the name)
    Edited by Higuchi on April 5, 2020 7:10PM
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few of us are on na as our main server. Did you find the one with Shelter at the end of the name? Another has a similar name, but with fewer active members.
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raising my hand, too. Anyone can send me an invite? Havent reached lvl 50 yet on NA, but that won't take much time. Thx in advance.