The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My MASSIVE Dwemer (Steampunk) Airship, fully accessible

FastBandiet
FastBandiet
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, today I have finished my MASSIVE Dwemer (steampunk) airship. I had so much fun building it and received so much possitive feedback, that I wanted to share it with everyone else.
You can acces every bit of the ship and have the best vieuw at the top.
Feel free to visit my primary house: @Hircules , server EU primairy residence. l9dxjk2ngat3.jpg
h3tjjgvyshtm.jpg

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o:o
  • FastBandiet
    FastBandiet
    ✭✭✭
    0fq2sned1ptn.jpg
  • FastBandiet
    FastBandiet
    ✭✭✭
    6sb3taauuy4b.jpg
    s7slivt5dg5j.jpg
    i12e0uu9o6lu.jpg
    b8iw78bccwbi.jpg
    b4sfdri89ta5.jpg
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just visit the ship, amazing work!
    Because I can!
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On a mission of peace and exploration? I don't see any cannons for world domination! :P
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great use of those greenhouses!
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • FastBandiet
    FastBandiet
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    I just visit the ship, amazing work!

Many thanks, I loved building it
  • FastBandiet
    FastBandiet
    ✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    On a mission of peace and exploration? I don't see any cannons for world domination! :P

The Airship is out there to collect all kinds of artifacts, There are to many opponents when it comes to world domination dragons/daedric princes. Altough it has 1 ballista to defend itself from dragons. :smiley:
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that you MUST visit this home. It is awesome :smile: .

So congratulations on this one.

Edit: The clever use of the windmill makes me regret not buying one, but i refused to buy to something that expensive.
    Edited by Aelorin on March 23, 2020 3:29PM
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Sir Tanks a lot
    Sir Tanks a lot
    ✭✭✭
    Epic build
  • Kaibyo
    Kaibyo
    Soul Shriven
    Always a pleasure to visit a beautiful house and get a glimpse of those stories behind. Creativity and love to detail. Thank you for sharing! :)
  • Mithrazielle
    Mithrazielle
    ✭✭
    That is fantastic! And here I wondered if I was the only one building things in the air- check out my floating pathways and rooms in my primary residence.