Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mid-Tier PvE Raiding Guild ~Far Horizons~ is looking for aspiring raiders on PC EU!

onemoredragon
onemoredragon
✭✭✭
Far Horizons Raiding Guild is recruiting!

hNWPotw.jpg
Greetings, traveller. You've come far, far into the wildlands... Mind yourself, adventurous soul! For the evil creeps out from all corners of the earth, as the last sunlight dies beyond the horizon.

Hello everyone! We are a bunch of friends who decided to take in aspiring raiders, those who are really enthusiastic about trials and other PvE endgame achievements, and work together on improving our raiding experience. Our goal is to create a nice and friendly community, consistently clear DLC trials and practice their hardmodes.

At the moment, we have about 36 members in our in-game guild and many more in our Discord server. We've got a core group running two days a week, and open raids three days a week.

What we've done so far:

> With our open raid team, we've cleared vMOL HM + Dro'm-Atra Destroyer achievement, vHOF HM a few times, vAS +1; got really nice and fast runs on vSS, practiced vCR +0 a little.
> Our core group is currently full and we are clearing vAS HM consistently, despite all the lag, working towards Redeemer achievement.

You will fit right in if you:

> Are fairly experienced in raiding, but want to learn more and improve;
> Have at your disposal sets that are considered meta for the group content or willing to get them quickly;
> Experienced with your class and role - being able to switch to a different role / class if needed if a plus;
> Can use Discord for communication (at least being able to listen), speak understandable English and have an idea about raid etiquette;
> Are a nice, friendly and well-behaved person - we would work best with mature players who are understanding, patient and also are highly capable of staying positive and have fun playing the game! No elitism and toxicity allowed.

So to sum it up, our main goal in terms of recruitment is to have our members be somewhat on the same page, so that everyone can feel comfortable around people with the similar experience.

Specifically, currently we are looking for damage dealers mains and a raid leader (any role) for our open runs!

Requirements for joining:

> Entry point for DDs - 60k+ DPS on the iron atro;
> Entry point for supports - personal experience, up to discussion;
> For raid leaders: solid knowledge of all current DLC raids at least on non-HM, willingness to take responsibility for group's success or failure and well, being able to enjoy raid leading ^^
> For everybody: good knowledge of Craglorns and their HMs; cleared and feeling confident in vMOL, vAS, vSS; cleared either vHOF or vCR.

Raid days:

> Open Raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 8.00 p.m. CEST until 10.30 p.m. CEST;
> Core Raid days are Thursdays and Saturdays at the same time;
> We're organizing raids on other days as well (except for Monday, but you can always LFG within the guild and gather your own group!)

For any questions and more information, please feel free to message me here or in-game @onemoredragon! Our guild is listed in the guild finder as well, you can apply from there. You can also message the rest of our guild founders, if GM is not responding - @Migandas, @Jennifeur, @TS-BOT.

Thanks for taking your time, and I hope to see you raiding with us!

Cheers, guildmaster Dragon >:)
Edited by onemoredragon on May 22, 2020 12:33PM
PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
Asharlys, orc templar tank
Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    We are slowly filling in and are getting ready for our first raid together! Waiting for more applications and awesome folks to join in <3
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    Our first raiding experiences together continue, and the recruitment is still open!
    We'll be happy to see more raiders coming in ;)
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

• onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    Far Horizons is still looking for more people to join our ranks!

We're raiding about 3-4 times a week at this point and it seems like the team grows stronger! Our discord is lively and we're always doing something :) Current raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (may be subject to change).

The recruitment is open primarily for DDs, we've got enough support players as of now!

Here are screenshots of our tonight's adventure, some farm vSS runs that ended up quite happily with a Lokkestiiz dagger drop! <3

SG9spWA.jpg
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

• onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE:

We are still looking for more raiders to join us! Currently in need of damage dealers and a couple of healers.

Our raiding days have become more stable and I hereby present you the roster:

Open raids

> Tuesday Evening 8.00 - 10.30 p.m. CET
    > Friday Evening Farm / Fun Raid 8.00 - 10.30 p.m. CET
    > Sunday Evening 8.00 - 10.30 p.m. CET
    > Spontaneous raids for gear farm or more practice are happening on other days and times as well, except for Monday :P

Cheers, guildmaster Dragon >:)
    Edited by onemoredragon on April 2, 2020 3:18PM
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

• onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE:

We are recruiting again!

The guild is raiding consistently, and we are ready to welcome some more players in <3

Looking for DD mains and a raid leader for open runs! For more detailed info about us and recruitment, please refer to the first post in this thread, but here are the main requirements for the mentioned applicants:

> Damage dealers - 60k+ DPS on the iron atro; being able to play both magicka and stamina is a plus; cleared Craglorns and their HMs, all DLC trials; some HMs experience is welcome;

> Raid leaders: solid knowledge of DLC trials at least on non-HM.
    We need a person to help us out and take over leading on some of the open days! The main requirement is your enthusiasm with raid leading and desire to improve on leading aspects in ESO raiding.

Our open raid days are: Tuesdays/Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays 8 p.m. - 10.30 p.m. CEST.

For those interested to join us, contact me here or in-game to @onemoredragon. We are also listed in guild finder :)

And just for attention, here's a picture from our recent Dro'm-Atra Destroyer achievement runs >:)

d0Uyvzf.jpg
    Edited by onemoredragon on May 22, 2020 11:38AM
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

• pR8videos
    pR8videos
    Soul Shriven
    Hi im interested. I run this build. It's pvp but it's good for pve also. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/503486/sniper-stamina-nightblade-pvp-build-dragonhold

I used to be player in some pure hardcore guilds. I'm taking it easy in eso but if you are ok with someone that doesn't have sausage fingers then msg me.

I'm 220 cp and i'm only missing weapons and one ring from that build. If you are ok with it send me mail.

nick: prejtu
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    pR8videos wrote: »
    Hi im interested. I run this build. It's pvp but it's good for pve also. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/503486/sniper-stamina-nightblade-pvp-build-dragonhold

I used to be player in some pure hardcore guilds. I'm taking it easy in eso but if you are ok with someone that doesn't have sausage fingers then msg me.

I'm 220 cp and i'm only missing weapons and one ring from that build. If you are ok with it send me mail.

nick: prejtu

Hello there, thanks! I will contact you in the game for more details. :)
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

• IDaaaV
    IDaaaV
    Soul Shriven
    Hey im David (@IDaaaV) and would like to join your Guild for some Open Raids :)
    Im cp 800 now and a DD, played the game a long time but then stoped for some time.
    Now im Back and would like to be a part in some Raids.

Have cleard all Craglorn vet HM Raids, vMoL HM and vHoF HM and my DDs are all flawless conquerer :)

Learning and adapting fast ;)

ps: I = i in big :D for the @Name ^^
    Edited by IDaaaV on June 11, 2020 9:01AM
    Beyond Infinity
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    IDaaaV wrote: »
    Hey im David (@IDaaaV) and would like to join your Guild for some Open Raids :)
    Im cp 800 now and a DD, played the game a long time but then stoped for some time.
    Now im Back and would like to be a part in some Raids.

Have cleard all Craglorn vet HM Raids, vMoL HM and vHoF HM and my DDs are all flawless conquerer :)

Learning and adapting fast ;)

ps: I = i in big :D for the @Name ^^

Heyo David, thanks for your message!

I will send you an invite to the guild this evening ;)
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon