The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Step by step - from screenshot to animated artwork

VirusOfBeauty
VirusOfBeauty
✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I got a lot of questions about how I make the artwork for our build videos on the channel so I decided to show step by step how I go from a screenshot to an artwork and how I animate it afterwards. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/4vjw33jo8GI
Mother Hen of Chilled Explorers Dailies (PC EU Guild)
  • Robby94
    Robby94
    ✭✭✭
    And here i thought all your characters were just naturally photogenic.

But seriously thats impressive and looks brilliant. the amount of work and dedication you put into your build videos is what makes them amazing. Thanks again for all the guides, they help alot :smile:
  • VirusOfBeauty
    VirusOfBeauty
    ✭✭✭
    Robby94 wrote: »
    And here i thought all your characters were just naturally photogenic.

But seriously thats impressive and looks brilliant. the amount of work and dedication you put into your build videos is what makes them amazing. Thanks again for all the guides, they help alot :smile:

thanks robby!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    @VirusOfBeauty thanks so much for sharing this video. Your art is awesome, especially the shot of the archer toward the end of the video. :)
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on March 25, 2020 3:00PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Fawlcha
    Fawlcha
    ✭✭
    Now I have to try this. Great video!
  • VirusOfBeauty
    VirusOfBeauty
    ✭✭✭
    @VirusOfBeauty thanks so much for sharing this video. Your art is awesome, especially the shot of the archer toward the end of the video. :)

thank you so much. I absolutely love doing these because some of the skills and mementos work as such a beautiful base for a picture! And it's extremely relaxing :)
  • VirusOfBeauty
    VirusOfBeauty
    ✭✭✭
    Fawlcha wrote: »

give it a go! Both the programs I use are free to use (DP only as a limited trial version but even then you get quite a nice amount of options). So you can give your own spin to it without spending a huge amount of money :)
  • Fawlcha
    Fawlcha
    ✭✭
    Fawlcha wrote: »

give it a go! Both the programs I use are free to use (DP only as a limited trial version but even then you get quite a nice amount of options). So you can give your own spin to it without spending a huge amount of money :)

Absolutely I have been so interested in doing this.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing! Beautiful work.
  • VirusOfBeauty
    VirusOfBeauty
    ✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing! Beautiful work.

thank you so much!