Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO+

stvwhitewalker
stvwhitewalker
✭✭✭
Please can we get an update as to how the investigations are going, my ticket in support is still awaiting a reply after more than a day, nothing from Zos on here either, i'm not alone in thinking so far the response is not acceptable
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please can we get an update as to how the investigations are going, my ticket in support is still awaiting a reply after more than a day, nothing from Zos on here either, i'm not alone in thinking so far the response is not acceptable

There was recently a post by the support team that corona virus had quite an impact on the performance of the support services and therefore it can take a few days longer than normal until they can get to your ticket.
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    even being understanding of that, there has been update no comments on the forums either
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted this elsewhere, but I'll add it here to get it front of more eyes!

Until ZOS gets around to fixing this proper...

I've found this little work around gets my ESO+ working again (note: I've only got a XB acct, so unknown if this'll work for PS, etc.)

Do a HARD reboot of the XB1, Let it FULLY power down...

Restart, sign in and log into an Alt (hopefully you all have at least one alt)...

Then relog into your main.

This has worked for me each time and has allowed the use of my ESO+ benefits, craftbag, etc.

Not the most ideal situation, but until ZOS can sort it out, I'll keep doing this as I need access to my CB and extra bank space. :wink:

Good Luck
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    So after *** arsing around deleting saved files hard re-setting switching servers, (oh and by the way when you first log in after deleting a saved file and choose the xbox eu server the game sends you to the na server which means another log out and restart) i finally got my eso+ to activate, went through my daily writs on my toons and on my last toon went to my guild house and got kicked off the server, and surprise surprise no eso+ fckfckfckfckfck >:)>:)>:) RAGE!!!!
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    Zenzuki wrote: »

I've found this little work around gets my ESO+ working again (note: I've only got a XB acct, so unknown if this'll work for PS, etc.)

Restart, sign in and log into an Alt (hopefully you all have at least one alt)...

This has worked for me each time and has allowed the use of my ESO+ benefits, craftbag, etc.

Not the most ideal situation, but until ZOS can sort it out, I'll keep doing this as I need access to my CB and extra bank space. :wink:

Good Luck

• stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭

Good Luck

• stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    I've spent the last 3 days doing this over and over again sometimes it works most times it does not, also to make matters worse this is not the first time this issue has arisen so zos are aware there is a fault but like many other's choose to not fully rectify it
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess ZOS is unhappy with the situation just like you are - in the end it costs them subscriptions, they will fix it as soon as they can get to it. At least that is what i would expect them to do. But all the console related issues have always the barrier of approval to overcome, which can cost more time on top of it.
    Edited by Lysette on March 23, 2020 8:43AM
  • happyhughes2001
    happyhughes2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Really frustrating. Over 3 days without Eso plus. I am also having other account problems such as Crowns not being added to account and voice channel error messages every 2-3 seconds.

• JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, saves you the trouble of canceling plus later. Suppose that's the bright side.
  • Caelc
    Caelc
    ✭✭✭

Good Luck

you don't have to do all that. All i have ever had to do with quit the game and restart. It may take more than once but it will eventually work. No need to jump through all those hoops when one will do.
  • tului78
    tului78
    ✭✭

Bruh, my ticket where I said "relogging or clearing the save game and restarting my Xbox only works intermittently and is a hassle" got a response of: "try logging out and back in and if that doesn't work, restart the Xbox"

Oh yea
    It's big brain time
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    Try logging onto EU server then relogging onto NA. Works half the time for me
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    Dang shame we gotta diagnose our own problems and try 2 remedy the issue at the same time
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    cleared data, reboot, cleared data and reboot, clear data change server, clear data reboot change server, turned on and off
    reached the point cannot be arsed anymore.
    what's more no one from zos has even bothered to comment within the last 3 days
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    cleared data, reboot, cleared data and reboot, clear data change server, clear data reboot change server, turned on and off
    reached the point cannot be arsed anymore.
    what's more no one from zos has even bothered to comment within the last 3 days

Are you able to buy crowns correctly? I'm sure that option works fine.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS, do you not realize this is the worst possible time to have this happen??!! I’m sorry Zoe. I refuse to remove my account from my Xbox and redo it just to play ESO! Literally millions of people are now stuck at home! Do you know how much money you could have made with a decent product?
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried everything.
    What worked best was canceling my sub. It worked fine. I will resub once they get it figured out.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sub was missing more than working over the weekend.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ticket got a response after 24 hours asking if it was still broken. I told them on and off yes. They responded 24 hours after that telling me I should cancel my subscription and resubscribe.

I get eso+ 12 months at a time and I’m it set to be re-billed in July. So basically their suggestion was for me to waste 4 months of money then pay them $140 more. They also added in all the dumb f*cking Rube Goldberg/hotwiring suggestions about unplugging the Xbox and changing the server from NA to EU, and deleting local save files just like everyone else is suggesting. As if over the course of (now) 4 days I haven’t already tried that without their brilliant idea.

I also love how every time these posts are made we get 5 or so geniuses suggesting to unplug Xbox or change servers from EU to NA like they were the first person to come up with that secret idea. Their comments always end with “after restarting 5 times mine was fixed. You should try that!”

The whole thing is really frustrating, and it’s the reason why I’ll be drinking more during my quarantine.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. Since another thread is covering this issue we will be closing this one. You can continue discussion and find updates in the thread below.

ESO Plus not working
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.