Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO Plus not working

zDan
zDan
✭✭✭✭
Says I don't have ESO plus in game when I should have. Super annoying as I cannot use my bank or anything!
zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • Hillier11
    Hillier11
    ✭✭✭
    Same here several of us are having this issue on Xbox One, along with synergising issues, and the guild roster scrolling up and down this is becoming really frustrating.
  • Feral
    Feral
    ✭✭
    Ditto (Xbox 1 NA)
    To Oblivion with you!
  • corvair62
    corvair62
    ✭✭✭
    Customer service is aware of the problem and are looking into it. If you have not filed a ticket with support you should go ahead and do so. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same sent in a bug report with the reassuring auto-reply of... don't expect a reply. Nothing like a disfunctional game in the face of a shelter in place situation.
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • TaTerGoTcha
    Anyone gotten a resolution on this yet?
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA
    Support ticket submission
    Tried everything, nothing works.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep agreed. Just now happened again. On xbox NA
  • Jokerslittle252
    Jokerslittle252
    Soul Shriven
    After fighting with not having my eso show all day I used the chat option for Microsoft and requested a refund of eso. They proccessd it I waited an hour this fully cancelled my eso plus I then used said refund money to reup. My eso plus works nonstop for the first time in 24 and I cost me nothing. Hope this helps. Ps microsoft did not fight it at all.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After fighting with not having my eso show all day I used the chat option for Microsoft and requested a refund of eso. They proccessd it I waited an hour this fully cancelled my eso plus I then used said refund money to reup. My eso plus works nonstop for the first time in 24 and I cost me nothing. Hope this helps. Ps microsoft did not fight it at all.

The thing is why is this happening?
  • VenuvianRaider
    After waiting all day, ESO Plus still not working. Guess my daily items are screwed. When is this fixed? Today, tomorrow, a week?
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    zDan wrote: »
    Says I don't have ESO plus in game when I should have. Super annoying as I cannot use my bank or anything!

Two days straight and I'm still not enjoying the benefits of my PAID "Plus" membership. My carry capacity is maxed out so I stopped playing as I can't put anything into my bank.

Is ZOS going to compensate their good and loyal XBOX One customers? Motif? Skin? Mount? Gold? Something? Does it really take two solid days to fix this issue or are all of their employees "self quarantined" (or some such nonsense)? I don't pay REAL money to have the rug pulled out from under me. Get the game fixed!!!!
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    After waiting all day, ESO Plus still not working. Guess my daily items are screwed. When is this fixed? Today, tomorrow, a week?

They got their cash. They're in no hurry to give a da**.
  • Growlspirit
    Growlspirit
    ✭✭
    Same, I pay for year in advance and mine doesn’t expire until April.
  • VenuvianRaider
    So, do I now have to drop my ESO subscription to get their attention?

• LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, do I now have to drop my ESO subscription to get their attention?

I'm thinking of canceling mine and then resubbing to see if it fixes. Some people have had luck with this but this shouldn't be actual fix. Zos and microsoft still need to find out what is causing this problem. Right now I have had this issue since last thursday night. It is now tuesday and still no resolution and only cut and paste responses. Almost a week without being able to play certain content. The worst part is that my bank is -240 and no craft bag. This is really difficult when you have long time characters with tons of stuff.
  • Faythsrequiem
    Faythsrequiem
    ✭✭
    I reported this in a ticket on March 20, but have yet to hear anything back. However, seeing as I've been having an ongoing back and forth with ESO support over another game issue I can't say I'm surprised :|
    "Anything worth having is worth working for. Anything worth working for is worth sacrificing for. Anything worth sacrificing for is worth dying for."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. Since another thread is covering this issue we will be closing this one. You can continue discussion and find updates in the thread below.

ESO Plus not working
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.