The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hide Weapon Option?

jkmooney
jkmooney
Still relatively new to the game but wondering if there's a "hide weapon" option for when I'm in costume for an in-game social event and I don't want to be "armed". Currently, I just have no secondary weapon but just wondering if there's a better way.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can unequip your weapon. That's pretty much it.
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was; sadly there is not.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jkmooney wrote: »
    Still relatively new to the game but wondering if there's a "hide weapon" option for when I'm in costume for an in-game social event and I don't want to be "armed". Currently, I just have no secondary weapon but just wondering if there's a better way.

if you are on PC I use Dressing Room Addon to change sets with no weapons
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • jkmooney
    jkmooney
    WiseSky wrote: »

if you are on PC I use Dressing Room Addon to change sets with no weapons

I'll look into that, thanks :)
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's several add-ons that do things similar to dressing room. My personal favorite is alpha-gear. In addition to being a solid gear & skill loadout manager, it auto repairs equipment when you talk to merchants and auto-recharges weapon enchants when they run out.
    Edited by worrallj on April 1, 2020 2:06AM