The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Group duels

Mirage131
Mirage131
✭✭✭
I'm sure this has been brought up before. If so, could someone post a link to it.

How have group duels not been implemented into this game?? "Group leader sent group duel request" and then accept or deny like everything else. Doing a little 2v5 when cyro is a lagtastic trashcan could keep players motivated to log in. Just the thoughts of an average pvp'er.
  • Giljabrar
    Giljabrar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've wanted this for a long time to practice small scale fights amongst my guild. Or even pit BG premades against each other after a match.
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but, soloist can join these without feeling he's fighting a premade. No dice my dude.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be cool but considering we can't even group for battlegrounds now it's highly unlikely @Mirage131

All they need to do is add private battlegrounds. Add a group queue, had a group leaderboard all mechanisms that exist in game.

Would give me a reason to buy this year's chapter
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pleeeeeaase allow group duels!!
  • iALEXi
    iALEXi
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, this would be really good to have.
    Especially with removal of BG premades.

Also very good to see different playstyles from your friends, how they play against enemies.
    People can possibly learn a lot in team duels.

Oh and ofcourse, fighting equal numbers for once is good, instead of Cyrodiil for example.
    @iALEXi
    Guild: The Kiradashians, Guild Master and Raid Leader

Battlegrounds - Sotha Sil-Bahlokdaan Ravenwatch (Solo-Smallscale-Midscale) - Ebonheart Pact - PC EU

Characters below:
    • EP - Khajiit - Stamina Warden - [AR50] (Kira of Ebonheart)
    • EP - Dark elf - Magicka Nightblade [AR30] (Kira de Nocturna) [PvE DD]
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Warden [AR30] (I Want Tø Break Free)
    • EP - Dark elf - Magicka Dragonknight [AR21] (Cejesti) [PvE Tank]
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Templar [AR20] (Kira of Red) [PvE DD]
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Necromancer [AR16] (Kira the Deathwhisper)
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Warden [AR15](Kira de Inferno)
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Sorcerer [AR14] (Cejezti)
    • EP - Wood elf - Stamina Nightblade [AR11] (Castalia of Ebonheart)
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer [lvl 13]
  • Mirage131
    Mirage131
    ✭✭✭
    My pvp guild will do 3v3 and 4v4 stuff in cyro with other guilds, but it would be nice to do this at the guild hall. Probably a pipe dream, but I can hope. Xbox na if anyone wants to do some group dueling in cyro
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought there was a PvP house. The PvP house is a much better setting than any other place in the game. If it is not set up to permit two or three groups forming and going at it then it is a change that needs to occur to that house.
  • Mirage131
    Mirage131
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I thought there was a PvP house. The PvP house is a much better setting than any other place in the game. If it is not set up to permit two or three groups forming and going at it then it is a change that needs to occur to that house.

Unfortunately it isn't set up for that. That's my guild hall and still only 1v1 duels.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirage131 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

Unfortunately it isn't set up for that. That's my guild hall and still only 1v1 duels.

People interested in what OP is suggesting need to request it be permitted in that house. It seems that it would be simple to design the house as a Free-For-All PvP area where anyone is fair game unless they are grouped with you. That completely solves the issue.

As for this being available in the open-world, I doubt it for server performance issues since dueling is permitted in populated areas. However, due to the low interest in this thread, it would seem it may not even happen for the house.
  • Mirage131
    Mirage131
    ✭✭✭
    It's because zos doesn't care about small groupers 😂😂
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirage131 wrote: »
    It's because zos doesn't care about small groupers 😂😂

Being there is such little interest in this thread it seems more about the very little benefit for the work required to make this happen. In 4 weeks time, only 5 people have expressed interest in this. Maybe now that you brought life into it today it may get more interest. We will see.