Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Problem with crown store

Belthor_Moonblood
Belthor_Moonblood
✭✭✭
So my ESO plus disappeared today. I was able to get it back by hard shutting down my console, but my main problem is that I have tried purchasing crowns three times and I have yet to get any of the crowns. Had anyone else had this issue?
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't tried purchasing anything today because of the ESO+ issue but I hope you get your crowns soon.
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating ESO Plus issues that some players are having on the Xbox One servers. This issue may be impacting your ability to purchase crowns.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kitty_Quietly
    Kitty_Quietly
    ✭✭✭
    So my ESO plus disappeared today. I was able to get it back by hard shutting down my console, but my main problem is that I have tried purchasing crowns three times and I have yet to get any of the crowns. Had anyone else had this issue?

Something similar happened to me today, but the crowns did finally show up just now. Might be a huge delay at Microsoft server end. I was glad they eventually showed up, and I hope yours show up eventually.