Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ticket #200320-003034: ESO+ subscription not working

GenjiraX
GenjiraX
✭✭✭✭✭
I've read that posting the ticket number in forums can expedite problem resolution.

Mine went off at 9:00am GMT so I logged a ticket and went off to do something else. Came back an hour ago and it still isn't working. I tried flushing my MAC cache, restarting Xbox, deleting everywhere my save file, unplugging Xbox... nothing has worked.

I just received a response to my ticket telling me to delete my subscription and buy a new one, despite me having a month to run on my 12-month subscription. This is unacceptable.

Y7zjzeK.png
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe buy 1 month of ESO Plus and see if it (1) fixes you in-game problem and (2) bumps your renewal date to 20/05/2020?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your reply, @Elsonso. Do ESO+ subscriptions stack? I think I'll give it a go and see.

EDIT - No it won't let me. In-game I can access the (normally greyed-out) 'Join' ESO+ on the Crown Store but, when it takes me to the Xbox store, the only option I have is 'Manage'.
    Edited by GenjiraX on March 20, 2020 3:24PM
  • Pirateassassin3
    How amazing of a answer. Eso plus is totaly screwed up, so extend your subscription so we can suck more money from you while we sit at home on our butts doing nothing so we can get paid during the pandemic. You people should be ashamed, but your not. You just suck us dry with false hope and lies !!!!!!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How amazing of a answer. Eso plus is totaly screwed up, so extend your subscription so we can suck more money from you while we sit at home on our butts doing nothing so we can get paid during the pandemic. You people should be ashamed, but your not. You just suck us dry with false hope and lies !!!!!!

Since this seems to be limited to XBox, it seems reasonable that something broke between Microsoft and ZOS. Given how hard it was to reliably get Crowns on XBox (per reports, not my personal knowledge), this would not surprise me.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus