Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No fun allowed?

Ysarie
Ysarie
✭✭
PvP in general isn’t my favorite thing, and the only thing that makes it enjoyable is playing with friends. Now I don’t get to do that? In an MMO?

At least let 2 person groups into BGs, so I can have some fun while I get repeatedly killed.
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    One thing I've noticed about this game is how it seemingly likes to punish you for grouping up with other people outside of cyrodiil.

This change feels like it's just one more step in taking the "mmo" out of mmorpg in ESO. It may as well be a single player game with "multiplayer elements" at this rate.
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Wargaard
    Wargaard
    ✭✭
    Ysarie wrote: »
    PvP in general isn’t my favorite thing, and the only thing that makes it enjoyable is playing with friends. Now I don’t get to do that? In an MMO?

At least let 2 person groups into BGs, so I can have some fun while I get repeatedly killed.

This right here is the argument that most of pugs getting stomped, or the people who are all "ohh you're in a group so it's a crutch"... " you're @#$@%^^%@ 1v1" don't want to hear and refuse to acknowledge.

Some people want to play with mates, cause ya know, Massive Multiplayer Online RPG.

Completely outside that, there needs to be the option to queue with mixes of 1-4 people. IF it comes to being a ranked vs non-ranked system... then please make ranked 2v2, and 4+v4+ (insert whatever number). Everyone keeps saying we "don't have the population"... as the one of the top 3 MMO's for many years? Please, pop is there, and more will come for that specific ranked content if it's good enough.
  • MusCanus
    MusCanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I've queued for BGs with a friend at the same time and 7 out of 10 times we wound up at the same match but in different teams, and it was no less fun than playing on the same team.

So I'd say let people queue as a group, but place them each in a random team.
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MusCanus wrote: »
    Yesterday I've queued for BGs with a friend at the same time and 7 out of 10 times we wound up at the same match but in different teams, and it was no less fun than playing on the same team.

Great point actually. I like friendly competition. So long as I'm playing with my group, that all I want.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wargaard wrote: »
    Some people want to play with mates, cause ya know, Massive Multiplayer Online RPG.

Well, to be fair, it doesn't say it's a "Massive Mates Online" RPG.

Massive = Check
    Multiple Players = Check
    Online = Check

Mates not mentioned anywhere = Check
    popcorn.gif

• russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun no.
    Hardship yes.
    Frustration definitely.

Eso pvp in a nutshell.
    At least for me.

But I still play, why?

Because every other mmorpg sucks like hell.

Seriously.

Besides, theres always pve to bend my frustration over pvp, when I had enough of dying every 3 seconds in bg.

I can last for 5 seconds, if I wear all heavy impen chudan, impregnable and brass.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MusCanus wrote: »

Ya see that might work for you but it certainly isn't fun for everyone...... I loved to play with my wife but we have zero interest in playing against each other. If we wanted to do that we would just duel........
  • XxMissAlycexX
    XxMissAlycexX
    ✭✭✭
    Ysarie wrote: »

I strongly agree. I am also healer and useless without others.

I LOVE pvp but now i cant even be bothered. Which is sad.
    XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA