Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wraith home with custom Flesh Room!

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
I decorated this for a contest but it was cancelled. Regardless I love how it turned out with hidden rooms and custom ones. I am PC NA. If a guild wants to hold an RP event in it please contact me. If there is a epic housing guild out there I have a guild spot open. Thank you and enjoy!

@Dutch_Reaper in game

https://youtu.be/Enag35FpihA
Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on March 19, 2020 9:56PM
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heya! Nice video and well done on your house.
    If you haven't already (and you want to) set your house to Limited Visitor and put your @ name in the post, people can come visit your house in person using their addons. Limited Visitor will prevent them from adjusting your lights.
    You may want to look in guild finder for a housing guild; the ones I know of that explicitly focus on housing on PCNA are Housing's Finest Builders, Divine Design Alliance, and Hearthlight.

If you want to contact someone to get you in you can look for (put an @ in front of these) vuedange (HFB) nemasy (Hearthlight) and wueben (DDA)
    Contacting directly may take you longer than just applying through guild finder since I don't have the names of every officer/guild leader.
    Edited by Kittytravel on March 19, 2020 1:40PM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild app submitted! Thank you again @Kittytravel
    What add on allows the travel?
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work! Decorating is costly but so much fun!
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing is SUCH a money sink for sure lol
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild app submitted! Thank you again @Kittytravel
    What add on allows the travel?

Essential Housing Tools will allow you to travel to any players home regardless of primary residence as long as that home is open for visitors and you have the players @ name.

In addition it has an "open house" feature and a lot of placement tools to help make your house perfect. ^^
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing! What did you use for the flesh? I don't recognize those big round items?

The tentacles coming out of it really captured that horrifying Lovecraftian aesthetic lol
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing! What did you use for the flesh? I don't recognize those big round items?

Chiming in here: It's the giant mushrooms from the Vivec City home goods (or achievement?) furnisher.

Great job on the house!

• DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it was made with mushrooms from the furnishing vendor in Vardenfell. About 25k a piece. I also sunk in daddriec braziers to give the glowish affect.

Thank you both very much.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kittytravel omg. That EHT add on!!!! I mean wow!!! I can’t wait to do my next project house!
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent choice in background song for the video. She's a stellar artist and I love her cover of that one.

Awesome work on the house.