Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

200210-000404 Stolen gold

igormaxbr03
igormaxbr03
✭✭✭
I got rob 1200k gold in january 11 because i was trying buying cronws from a guy in deshan, i post on suport on febuary 11 and 14 days later zos reply since them no solution , no gold back to my account or the player got ban ,i also call de support because a friend of mine had gotten the gold back thats why i open the tick, but sad i pay ESO plus for about a year I never canceled aswell ,i play this game hours every day, is guess my support tick got closed or someting I want an answer please
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch, hope your support ticket gets through.

Some tips to help in the future:
    • never buy crowns from randos in the area. They are most likely looking to scam folks for a quick buck as well as giving more legitimate crownsellers a bad name.
    • optionally join a guild that legitimately has a “verified crown seller.” This can help keep friendly transactions to a minimum.
    • Always maintain a solid form of communication, some things like the “BAND” app on iOS platforms, discord and more are a good way to maintain communication.
    • Take the previous advice above with a mild grain of salt as it is entirely situational and usually varies from person to person which can affect the outlook and disposition of individuals.

But otherwise, always be mindful and suspicious of crown traders, you never know what happens until it is too late.
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall